Set of Four Wheels

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have four brand new never on the road original 22" Ram SRT-10 wheels. perfect condition! I don't need to get rid of them but I'm running out of space. If anyone cares just send me a PM. I don't want to play stupid bidding and offering games, I want $1000.00 dollars YOU pay shipping. If you want to negotiate forget it, if you want to buy'em drop me a line. No worries either way, I've tried this in the past and it always turns into 20 phone calls and the guy or gal is usually bottom fishing. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'll send pics if your a real buyer.

Doneo is an honest guy. Bought my accusump from him.

Sorry to hoe the thread Doneo, but who did your exhaust, and if you don't mind me askin, how much did it cost ya???

i'm not sure to tell you the truth but I believe so....I'll shoot a pic but it can't be until Monday afternoon

thanks for the support Bone...how are you?

doneo said:
i'm not sure to tell you the truth but I believe so....I'll shoot a pic but it can't be until Monday afternoon

still walking:D stand up guy fellas, if it's like the rest of his stuff you can rest assured they are immaculate.

doneo said:
I want $1000.00 dollars YOU pay shipping. If you want to negotiate forget it, if you want to buy'em drop me a line...... and the guy or gal is usually bottom fishing.

so I guess the bid for $500 and I pick them up is out of the question?:D :D :D :D :D

doneo said:

Doneo was a chick magnet at the Nats one year. Had a couple of Cougars hawking him the whole time.
doneo.JPG

So I am sure the tires have that Doneo magic too! :marchmellow:
doneo2.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back