shaved

v10 fat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you guys no were they sell a shaved door poper kit for our trucks?
i know you can get a universal kit, but i want one that they accucually make for our trucks ......
cheers scott

:D ........... like this one,

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

She's located at: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24589&page=6&highlight=silver+trucks

Quick

Last edited:
lovin the look .
like the euro style. very nice rig you got

which kit is it ?

Last edited:
:rock: Belongs to a girl here on the forum. Drop her a line .... I'm sure she would be glad to help :dontknow: .........

Quick

I dont think there is a specific kit, all I ever found were universal kits that had to be custom installed. I tried for my 2005 ram and my srt before and never had any luck on a specific kit.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
I dont think there is a specific kit, all I ever found were universal kits that had to be custom installed. I tried for my 2005 ram and my srt before and never had any luck on a specific kit.

they dont bro, they are all universal;)

man that is an awesome mod.
never seen one done be4.
changes & smoothes the look:rock: :burnout: :rock: :congrats:

I just saw this thread...

My kit was purchased through:

Chasis Tech
www.chassistech.com
250 S. Hibbert
Mesa, AZ 85210

Part #: SHAV-DOORKIT - 2 Shaved Door 50lb (you really only need the 35lb though)

Hope this helps you out!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
ill be there saturday wanna do a photo shoot of my truck before i head to st louis

Would love to... But, sadly I have to work late... I'll see if I can swap shifts with someone, I'll let you know!! :)

mrssrt10 said:
Would love to... But, sadly I have to work late... I'll see if I can swap shifts with someone, I'll let you know!! :)
i will be there saturday and will not leave until sunday sometime when fastjack shows up:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
i will be there saturday and will not leave until sunday sometime when fastjack shows up:p

I'll see what I can do... Saturday, I work until 10p.(unless I can get that changed) Sunday I have to be back at 8a... If all else fails, Ron will be home Saturday...

mrssrt10 said:
I'll see what I can do... Saturday, I work until 10p.(unless I can get that changed) Sunday I have to be back at 8a... If all else fails, Ron will be home Saturday...
we will figure it out might take the lowlow down there too i need to get it worked on:burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
we will figure it out might take the lowlow down there too i need to get it worked on:burnout:
Call me when you are in town Dom.

Even if Maureen is working, lol, I got some great places to take pics. We could even do some night shots in Uptown...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back