SHE SAID YES!!

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just thought I would pass on the good news. Got engauged over the weekend to my girl I have been dating for a year and a few months:rock:. I have changed for the better since we started dating she is wonderful! So I figured what the heck:D We will get hitched sometime next summer so we got plenty of time.. Wish me luck:D Here is a picture of us in flordia a few weeks ago.kyle's pics 164.JPG

Great News!

Congrats

Nice...and she could do a lot better than you!

Super picture...the only time I sweat that much is....well, was when...oh never mind, its been too long and I just may be remembering wrong.:eek:

Good luck to both of you, enjoy your engagement and if you don't already have kids, enjoy your alone time for awhile, too :D

CONGRATS

kyle's srt10 said:
I just thought I would pass on the good news. Got engauged over the weekend to my girl I have been dating for a year and a few months:rock:. I have changed for the better since we started dating she is wonderful! So I figured what the heck:D We will get hitched sometime next summer so we got plenty of time.. Wish me luck:D Here is a picture of us in flordia a few weeks ago.View attachment 18288

ALL THE BEST,CONGRATS:rock: :top:

Congratulations Kyle!!! :rock:

Thanks guys and girls:rock: No kids she is finishing up college this year then two more years of PA school:(

she has my condolences...lol j/k man congrats you did good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back