Shifter Shipped!

MR ED's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X-Metal called to tell me that the shifter was being shipped today, and that UPS had NO record of me, funny Roe, and premier both found me. BOOMER you have a class operation! Thank You!:rock: :beer: :elefant: :elefant:

MR ED's SRT10 said:
X-Metal called to tell me that the shifter was being shipped today, and that UPS had NO record of me, funny Roe, and premier both found me. BOOMER you have a class operation! Thank You!:rock: :beer: :elefant: :elefant:

I ship alot via UPS, and many time I have found that my records never show up in the system for 24 hours after they have been shipped or tranmitted to UPS via the electronic system.. so you might just want to hang out a bit and see if the update their records..

me also waiting....i talked to a nice x metal girl on the phone yesterday and she said a load of shiters shipped out yesterday. I don't know if I was in the bunch or not....not sure where I am in line. I ordered it probably 4-5 weeks ago. Mr. Ed....when did you order?

Rice Eater said:
me also waiting....i talked to a nice x metal girl on the phone yesterday and she said a load of shiters shipped out yesterday. I don't know if I was in the bunch or not....not sure where I am in line. I ordered it probably 4-5 weeks ago. Mr. Ed....when did you order?

they sell those too? :confused: are they billet? :dontknow: :D

My card was billed on 07/13/2006, shifter was ordered long before that, I will be also doing the centerforce clutch whole system flywheel and master cyl. and Bassanni headers at same time at local dealer. Also Volant CAI.

MR ED's SRT10 said:
My card was billed on 07/13/2006, shifter was ordered long before that, I will be also doing the centerforce clutch whole system flywheel and master cyl. and Bassanni headers at same time at local dealer. Also Volant CAI.

If you have not bought the Volant CAI yet.. I will sell you mine... since I am SCing mine shortly here.. and wont need it..

Good price too! =) ($150.00. plus shipping) only about 3 months old.

I KNOW that I ordered mine before anyone,but where is it ? I will be doing the clutch package anyway,so no big thing to wait a while.

HOT RAM said:
I KNOW that I ordered mine before anyone,but where is it ? I will be doing the clutch package anyway,so no big thing to wait a while.
it was the first one sent bro, its gone!:D

I already have the clutch package and next Wednesday it goes in for the whole batch, headers, shifter and clutch package, cold air intake, next will probably be lower gears and 17" M&H cheaters. I already took the wing off got tired of seeing the county mountie leering at me over it he was that close, unless they spot the badges I'm home free 99% of the time!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back