shifter

Would he be interested in just the shifter with no handle?

I believe he was looking for the base and the handle. How much for the base?

Last edited:
I have the hurst shifter rod by its self. been chopped 3 inches & tig welded up. he can have it FREE.

If I get Sergio's base and your handle I might have a package deal for him.

I've been thinking about another shifter or shortening mine. I just bought my truck last week.

I have the OEM handle you can have. let me know if you want it

just pay shipping thats all I ask, think 3 inches has been taken out I can't remember cause i did it to 2 different shifters.

just pay shipping thats all I ask, think 3 inches has been taken out I can't remember cause i did it to 2 different shifters.

If he doesn't want it, I will take it.

If he doesn't want it, I will take it.

Ok. here it is.

DSCN1086.jpg

This is the other one I did. cutting through that is serious. very very strong metal.

DSCN1094.jpg

Was not for me.
But someone like ironhead's short bus arms it might be for him.

Just sayin :D:D:D:D:D:D

Short arms now that is funny ,obvious you never met me in person,go smoke another carton of them cigs you no truck VW bug driver

Short arms now that is funny ,obvious you never met me in person,go smoke another carton of them cigs you no truck VW bug driver

HAHA ok will do :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6vDWj5jNz0]Race wars 2010 2.4VW BUG VS Dodge RAM SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

I was just looking at the B&M #45040. I think I will get that for shorter throw and cure the 3rd gear issue too. Thanks for the offer, VPRPWRD can have it.

I was just looking at the B&M #45040. I think I will get that for shorter throw and cure the 3rd gear issue too. Thanks for the offer, VPRPWRD can have it.

Thanks, Ramdude can you PM me your paypal email.

The #45040 has been discontinued,You will go through all the trouble of ordering it only to have them notify you that it is not available.

The #45040 has been discontinued,You will go through all the trouble of ordering it only to have them notify you that it is not available.

Thanks. I discovered that tonight when I tried to order it. Any suggestions on another shifter?

Do you still have the complete stock shifter? Just bought a 04 and the previous owner did some hack job on shortening the shifter and sheared off the mounting stud so they just threw on a random knob.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back