shifter

rbabody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called gunslinger today and they said that they were out and not going to make anymore pistol grip shifters.:( Does anybody know where to get handles and or knobs??:dontknow:

Was thinking about 1 of those. Was looking for a whole handle combo like the gunslinger version. Have a b&m shifter and it just seems to short.

My shifter is the one piece 1970's style. The only thing that attaches to the one piece lever is the 2 grip panels. The top looks like the old 4- speed shift pattern but shows all 6 gears.
Wish I would have driven a truck with a B&M shifter. That way I could make an informed decision on a possible trade.

My shifter is the one piece 1970's style. The only thing that attaches to the one piece lever is the 2 grip panels. The top looks like the old 4- speed shift pattern but shows all 6 gears.
Wish I would have driven a truck with a B&M shifter. That way I could make an informed decision on a possible trade.

Same one I had in my old truck. If I can't find one I do have an original out of my dads 70 super bee that just might need to modified to fit and get some use out of it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back