Short Shifter

I have the stock shifter with the rubber removed. It is much better an 3rd gear shifts were better but yesterday at the track I couldn't get 3rd at all. It felt like something broke in the stock shifter. It works fine for daily driving but I won't race again until I get a shifter.

Let me know if you want to get rid of the JTSVP shifter. I currently have a B&M and to be honest I didn't notice a big difference between that and stock.

I have the stock shifter with the rubber removed. It is much better an 3rd gear shifts were better but yesterday at the track I couldn't get 3rd at all. It felt like something broke in the stock shifter. It works fine for daily driving but I won't race again until I get a shifter.
Have you tried bleeding your clutch?

Have you tried bleeding your clutch?

Yep, my clutch is workin fine. Goes into any gear easily just always had trouble with 3rd. It was never as bad as yesterday though. It felt like something actually broke within the shifter. It went into what felt like a gear but there was nothing there.

I did this and the shifter feels loose it moves everywhere..... What am I doing wrong??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back