Shortie Headers

Timekeeper

Reaction score
I purchased a 2005 QC from Ma Mopar with 5k to tow my 1969 Hemi Cuda Drag car. Pulls 7000+ really well, but I think shortie headers would take away some underhood heat and help torque. Has anyone used the Gibsons, do they really fit etc. It has plenty O power, I'm just looking for best use and my motorhome responded really well when I put headers on it. Who to buy from is another question? It's a great truck, I'll try and get pictures of the Tow Rig once the season starts.................John

Timekeeper said:
I purchased a 2005 QC from Ma Mopar with 5k to tow my 1969 Hemi Cuda Drag car. Pulls 7000+ really well, but I think shortie headers would take away some underhood heat and help torque. Has anyone used the Gibsons, do they really fit etc. It has plenty O power, I'm just looking for best use and my motorhome responded really well when I put headers on it. Who to buy from is another question? It's a great truck, I'll try and get pictures of the Tow Rig once the season starts.................John
One of our Vendors and the best price :D :D

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_94&products_id=271

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll get in touch with them. Hopefully race season starts this weekend, CAN'T WAIT any longer. The Cuda ran 8.89 @ 158 last year, should be better this time around. Lots of fun................John

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back