shot a stone into my SRT10 with my mower

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello,

yesterday i hit a couple of stones, when i was mowing. Two of these stones hit my SRT10 and made a dent in the metal of the cab behind the right door. There is a little paint chip too, but not big.
There are professionals in the next town, who are removing hail dents only with their hands and special tools without any painting, and everything is like before. They are doing a great job, last holiday in 2005 someone drove into my Porsche when parking and made a deep dent as big as a dollar note with some deep scratching, they removed it like it didn't happen! :dancing:
I want to remove the black plastic part in the cab beneath the seat before i'll go to this company, so that they can reach the dent from inside. How is it to remove?

best regards

SRT911

Which plastic part are you referring to? The one behind the seat where the storage trays are??? :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Which plastic part are you referring to? The one behind the seat where the storage trays are??? :dontknow:

The one right beneath the right seat just behind the door in the lower half of the cab.

Attachments

• black part.JPG
    black part.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
SRT911 said:
The one right beneath the right seat just behind the door in the lower half of the cab.
Would you like me to send you the 05 manual? It is 216,035 kb ... I will try emailing it to you. I need your email address. You can PM me with it.

SRT911 said:
hello,

yesterday i hit a couple of stones, when i was mowing. Two of these stones hit my SRT10 and made a dent in the metal of the cab behind the right door. There is a little paint chip too, but not big.
There are professionals in the next town, who are removing hail dents only with their hands and special tools without any painting, and everything is like before. They are doing a great job, last holiday in 2005 someone drove into my Porsche when parking and made a deep dent as big as a dollar note with some deep scratching, they removed it like it didn't happen! :dancing:
I want to remove the black plastic part in the cab beneath the seat before i'll go to this company, so that they can reach the dent from inside. How is it to remove?

best regards

SRT911

You should not need to remove it for them it will be included in the price and if they know what there doing its only a 5 min job, just be sure you tell them not to drill any holes and if you have been there before have the same tech do the job.
Alot of these guys are hail chasers (from out of town) and some are good but most are average, I know , Its what I do for a living.
PDR-GUY

Wifey said:
Would you like me to send you the 05 manual? It is 216,035 kb ... I will try emailing it to you. I need your email address. You can PM me with it.

Thank you very much Wifey for offering emailing me the manual :rock: :rock: :rock: , i have downloaded the manual already, but i didn't find, how to remove this part. What's the name of this part, in which chapter/on which page can i find the description how to remove it?

PDR-GUY said:
You should not need to remove it for them it will be included in the price and if they know what there doing its only a 5 min job, just be sure you tell them not to drill any holes and if you have been there before have the same tech do the job.
Alot of these guys are hail chasers (from out of town) and some are good but most are average, I know , Its what I do for a living.

A Dodge Ram is extremely rare in my area. I don't know whether they had one to repair there ever. Therefore i want to remove this part by myself.

best regards

SRT 911

Last edited:
SRT911 said:
Thank you very much Wifey for offering emailing me the manual :rock: :rock: :rock: , i have downloaded the manual already, but i didn't find, how to remove this part. What's the name of this part, in which chapter/on which page can i find the description how to remove it?

best regards

SRT 911
It is a B Pillar lower trim piece. I found it under Body in section 23 and then under Interior .............. :D

Good luck :dancing:

Wifey said:
It is a B Pillar lower trim piece. I found it under Body in section 23 and then under Interior .............. :D

Good luck :dancing:

Thank you very much Wifey

best regards

SRT911

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back