Shouting out from alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy from AL here. I plan to get one of these trucks when I get out police academy in june. Not sure if I want a RC or QC. I can't drive a manual lol but I know people that can teach me.

Mr5150 said:
New guy from AL here. I plan to get one of these trucks when I get out police academy in june. Not sure if I want a RC or QC. I can't drive a manual lol but I know people that can teach me.

Welcome and greetings from NY. Good luck getting a wonderful rig.

Thats what dreams are made of. :rock:

Welcome aboard----I prefer the 4 door version w/Auto...but would love to have a manual version for the heck of it fun,,,,Get one of each ;)----Coppers don't get tickets LOL

Welcome to the asylum............

I'd learn to drive manual tranny ASAP..... A cop who can't drive a stick will be held up for serious derision if any of your fellow officers found out......

D

Welcome and enjoy...and thanks for what you have decided to do!

A welcome from Amsterdam :top:
I bought mine SRT/10 last year july in Alabama (Albertville) and imported the truck to my home in the Netherlands..

ah, sweet home alabama.....(singing):rock:

Welcome man, stay a while, some great deals to catch sometimes.;)

Welcome Bud!:beer:

Be sure to get a Regular Cab cuz the Manual Trans is what makes these trucks fun!

And get a Black one if you want the fastest!;) :rock: :D

Thank you for working at being a first responder.....stay away fro Eddie. He was in Broke Back Mountain :) Enjoy your stay, Roll Tide !

Wow. Nice welcome mat guys.

Eddie, what part of AL are you from? My dad hunts in autaugaville and billingsley. Whats this I hear about you bein in Brokeback Mountain?? :)

Amsterdam, I remember when you bought your QC. Your a member of rumblebee.org when I was posting there a while ago. I'm gonna send you my old tag when it expires. :D

FATJACK, Yea you can be a cop and not know how. I don't know of too many manual Crown Vics or Chargers.. lol

Thanks to everyone else. I'm really excited about the academy. I start Feb 15.

welcome.....btw....whats 5150 out the there in al? cause in cali if i remeber corectly.."a danger to himself and those around" or something like that ~~WELCOME~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back