SICK CLS 55

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, My friend Matt Figliola owns AiDesign in Tuckahoe, NY. He built a car for Ken Block the owner of DC Shoes. You know I obviously have an affection for Black Rides.....but this one may be the most BAD ASS of them all......I'll let it speak for itself please follow the link......ENJOY it's well worth the time

http://www.aidesign.com/Ai_CLS55/index.php

I am sure it's a nice ride and all, but the black wheel thing just doesn't do it for me. Sorry.:eek:

I'd have to put some smooth chromies on that badboy. :p

Damn thats a sick ass ride!!! :rock: .... Don how far away are these guys I need to get my wheels repowdercoated did you use them for your rims??? TIA

doneo said:
Gentlemen, My friend Matt Figliola owns AiDesign in Tuckahoe, NY. He built a car for Ken Block the owner of DC Shoes. You know I obviously have an affection for Black Rides.....but this one may be the most BAD ASS of them all......I'll let it speak for itself please follow the link......ENJOY it's well worth the time

http://www.aidesign.com/Ai_CLS55/index.php

Badass car!!!!!!!......I have been very happy with AMG NA engines....they are really smooth...fast.....and sound great.

My missus got a 230SLK Kompressor for her birthday this year and we had to have some custom work done on it. Picked it up today and basically drag raced all the way home. My wife is like freakin crazy with her Benz and yes I'm eatin crow she beat me home. Although moving a 2 seater through traffic is easier than one of our trucks but she hit 120-130 in the blink of an eye and I was like WHAATTTTT!!!!:burnout:

Craig said:
Damn thats a sick ass ride!!! :rock: .... Don how far away are these guys I need to get my wheels repowdercoated did you use them for your rims??? TIA
30 miles north of NYC

bad f-en car man!!!! love the look......i was thinking of getting one like that before i got the snake!!!!, but i guess we all know what i ended up with.....i like the little side windows.

Please check the Mikey thread!!!:) Sorry to Ho around...but I'm doing it for what I believe in....I know you guyz understand!!!:) Thats why I'm Krazy......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back