Side Exhaust question

04SRT10RC

Reaction score
Has anyone on here done the dual side exhaust? just looking on where to purchase it and wondering what is a good exhaust to go with? what do you recommend?

thanks

Like out the side of the truck, or two coming out one side of the rear bumper.

Has anyone on here done the dual side exhaust? just looking on where to purchase it and wondering what is a good exhaust to go with? what do you recommend?

thanks

if you are talking the viper style side exhaust , no one at the moment makes a "KIT", but we are in the process of molding a new valance for the rear, which will either have center exhaust or no exhaust outlet for those that are running side or under exhasut

i was thinking of having one pipe on each side of the truck somehow molded into the lower side of the truck like the viper cars have

Your going to have to go custom. There are a couple people that have done it.
I'll see if I can find some links.
The rear bumper JTSVP will be coming out with will solve the rear bumper not having a hole in it.

Thanks for the links, they look good but i am so picky and OCD when it comes to modding my truck or cars. I want an oem look like it is meant to be there, on the side exhaust i want it to be flush with the body and only see the inside of the pipe, like you would see on the viper cars, i guess ill wait until a company makes a kit and go from there. but thanks again for all you help.

Joe

Listen to the difference in a rear vs side exhaust if possible...I will tell ya that every Viper car owner at the last Dodge GTG LOVED the sound of my dual exhaust compared to their side exhausts....they thought the side exhaust diffused the sound too much as compared to dual pipes together at the rear...FWIW

yes i would think there might be a small sound difference with the side exhaust, however i just love the way side exhaust looks.

have the side exhaust in place for looks and then just have the real exhaust dump around the rear axle..great looks and a nice deep rumble ;)

S6300808.jpg

S6300796.jpg

S6300788.jpg

69060_161904677176285_100000702625165_351936_6041837_n.jpg

S6300799.jpg

Wade did mine and i get asked if thats factory from people that dont know anything about our trucks. Tell them thats its a very limited edition setup:p Had it straight piped for the longest but put borla xr1's on it. Couldnt be happier.

one of those mods you gotta love whether you really do or dont. but if you wanna stand out from the crowd, have to be willing to just say F#@* IT sometimes

well i think i am going to keep the exhaust going to the rear, i just talked with Hennessey Performance and they said to scrap the side exhaust and go with the Hennessey cat back, and hennessey intake and chip. They also do Military discounts for active duty folks so thats a plus. what are your thoughts on this?

Joe

has anyone else purchased any Hennessey parts?

and here we go...........................

wow there is definitely lots to read on those links....i never new most of that. good looking out. i was reading tons of posts.

Yea.... "H" is a bad word on alot of forums.
Just ask questions on here. Alot of very knowledgeable people that will point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back