Silver 2005 QC -- Black Interior

The sell will be finalized this Friday. I'll let the new owner announce at their discretion.

Best to all,
oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
The sell will be finalized this Friday. I'll let the new owner announce at their discretion.

Best to all,
oldguy

I went and test drove the truck last week, and really liked it. Excellent condition and runs strong. So, come this Friday we are gonna finalize the sell and I will be the new owner of this fine example of American horsepower. :burnout:

bigike said:
You will have 2 now?

No, I was involved in an accident this past Easter, I had a post about it with some pics. Basically a lady lost control of her Tahoe and hit me head on totaling my truck. So, in a sense this will be my second one that I have owned.

Hey, now I remember.

Thats funny, I had a totaled out Red 10 you had a totaled out Red 10.......... I bought a Silver Roe'd 10, you bought a Silver Roe'd 10. I think you will get to drive yours a little more than I have!:)

Congrats man, your going to love the woop!

PhatPharmacist said:
I went and test drove the truck last week, and really liked it. Excellent condition and runs strong. So, come this Friday we are gonna finalize the sell and I will be the new owner of this fine example of American horsepower. :burnout:
Congrats! Everything that I have seen of oldguys truck has been top notch. I don't think he knows how to cut corners!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Glad you found another 10 so quick. I noticed that you have a vette and oldguy has one in his garage. Great minds think and buy alike. :) I was down in New Braunfels Sun/Mon. I wish I would've had time to look you guys up. I'll be back down there soon as my wife is from Georgetown and went to (cough,cough down with the horns) UT. :)

Last edited:
Just got back to S.A. from picking the truck up in Orange.Took a few stops and detours along the way back with some friends just for fun, even got a ride on the ferry in the town just south of Houston area I think. We got lost for a second, kinda on purpose actually but it was fun. Great ride, very clean, and well maintained. Oldguy is a good example of a car enthusiast, and just want to say thanks. Heading to the beach in the morning. Be back later, and with a few new pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back