Silver truck w/ nr wheels w/ black center

mgwarrior350

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a silver truck on night runner wheels with a black center cap and black lugs. I like the idea of having the contrast in the wheel. My other option is to stay chrome and just swamp out my center caps to black and put on some black lugs.

NR wheels do look awesome on silver!:rock: I've seen a picture somewhere before.

yea i saw the truck with the nr wheels i was just wondering if anyone had done that but along with black centercaps and lugs

I'm curious about this too....I have dull black painted rims and after seeing Wes's truck with shiny black rims I'm thinking of having mine recoated to more of a polished shiny looking black.....

Troy's QC SRT said:
I'm curious about this too....I have dull black painted rims and after seeing Wes's truck with shiny black rims I'm thinking of having mine recoated to more of a polished shiny looking black.....

u should jus sell me those wheels u have now :p jus saying lol the night runner wheels look good on jus about every color ( not red IMO but the sivler and NR wheels wold look sick for sure :rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:

:D

5a74891d.jpg

274bfad9.jpg

:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Attachments

• 0860_JRSVIPR.jpg
    0860_JRSVIPR.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13,532
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 11,720
  • DSCN0302.jpg
    DSCN0302.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5,867
wesalbert said:

ha ha trade me wheels Wes!!!! I wonder how my truck would look with shiny black wheels.....Ive heard of people talking about a guy that can come out and do your wheels on spot....wonder how that would turn out.....

Troy's QC SRT said:

Hey Troy let me know who will do your rime and how much they are charging. I would like to do the same with my OEM rims. Thanks!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back