Size 14 ...........

includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted: Pirelli Scorpion soled hirachi sandals in size 14. MUST HAVE some tread - no regrooving please.

I've been looking for a long time and I can't even find a pair of hirachis in TJ, must be having a tire shortage??? Seriously, size 14 guys :D :D :D

sleeper said:
Whats up with clown feet?

Yetties have big feet:D :p :marchmellow:

Shave off all that hair and everything is smaller

Go to nordstrom if you have one around. or go to nordstrom online and order them they have sizes up to 20 if your feet grow some more:D

ViperJeff said:
Shave off all that hair and everything is smaller

Are you speaking from personal experience :dontknow: or have you been talking with Roy again??? :D :D :p ;)

BlackDodge10 said:
Go to nordstrom if you have one around. or go to nordstrom online and order them they have sizes up to 20 if your feet grow some more:D

You have been shopping with the girls to long, is that where you get your pink pumps???:dontknow: :D :D :D :p

I just need some of these in a 14 with Pirelli Scorpion soles :D :D :D :D :rock:

Attachments

• sandals1.jpg
    sandals1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 43
includemeout said:
Are you speaking from personal experience :dontknow: or have you been talking with Roy again??? :D :D :p ;)

Damn....

I think I just got my ass kicked .....long distance style

:D

belgiumbarry said:
are you going to climb a hill in Tibet ? :confused: :dontknow:

Nope, just the Alps on the way to my cabin in your yacht Wafflehead :D :D :p

includemeout said:
Nope, just the Alps on the way to my cabin in your yacht Wafflehead :D :D :p

should buy you a GPS instead of Pirelli shoes... Make a U turn when you see the Alps :p :D :D :D

PS is them calendar not enough ? :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
should buy you a GPS instead of Pirelli shoes... Make a U turn when you see the Alps :p :D :D :D

PS is them calendar not enough ? :dontknow:

I am traveling via the Russian route:rock: :rock: Who need GPS when I got Wodka comrade:p :p

Last edited:
includemeout said:
I am traveling via the Russian route:rock: :rock:

Russian :eek: better look for some decent boots with sheep wool instead of sandals ! :p :D

PS roadsigns must still be invented in Siberia...

belgiumbarry said:
Russian :eek: better look for some decent boots with sheep wool instead of sandals ! :p :D

I am a Yettie :rock: and have furry feet, that is why I need the 14's, I need to kool off the earth pads:D :D a good Russian blizzard ..........priceless:p :p

Yea, I got to see Jerry in the Mummy.....

He did a very good job

and he was chillin the toes in the snow

ViperJeff said:
Yea, I got to see Jerry in the Mummy.....

He did a very good job

and he was chillin the toes in the snow
That was him in the flying sidekick scene you know where he jumped off the ledge and side kicked that white honky dude :D They wouldn't let him wear the size 14's in the scene and some grip lost them in the prop room, now he needs new ones for winter :dontknow: ;) :D

Nice to see Jerry in a good mood...well, something other than a vicious mood.

Fun reading friend!

BlackDodge10 said:

I checked and Nordstrom.com said, "Hell no, try again fool!" on the search.:dontknow: I... I'm confused..:confused:

Prof said:
Nice to see Jerry in a good mood...well, something other than a vicious mood.

Fun reading friend!

Funny... :hmmmm:Jerry said Virgos aren't vicious... Hmmmmm....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back