Slave Cylinder Saga

Hey Stinker.....talk to Greg for us and see if you could talk him into a group buy of about 10 to 20 of these. Please....

I'm not going to make any more of these. This was a one-off deal to help get John back on the road.

A vendor here can get together with a CNC shop and spit a few sets out. I'll be happy to help with what I learned so far.

Dang it!!!! I am planning to upgrade this winter.

When you take your truck up to justins have him pull it out and take it to his cnc guys bodda boom bodda bing problem solved i am sure just would be more then will to do this!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
When you take your truck up to justins have him pull it out and take it to his cnc guys bodda boom bodda bing problem solved i am sure just would be more then will to do this!!!!!!
Great idea Dom, Justin would probably be up for it.:rock: :rock:

Sorry to dredge up an old thread. I'm researching clutch slaves for a motor swap project. And my search has lead me into viper land..

I'm swapping GM 2.2 ecotec into a jeep and the current slave (Camaro/truck) I'm using isn't long enough. This one 'looks' tall enough. But if someone had one they could take a few measurements from that would be great.

Just need to overall free standing height, the distance from the top black plastic part to where it bottoms out on the alum part, and the ID of the centering ring step down area on the back side.

If anyone has an old/used one I would gladly pay shipping for it to test fit.

Any help appreciated..

Thanks!
mike ([email protected])

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back