SLH MOTORSPORTS

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:congrats: :congrats: I would like too say that Steve at SLH Motorsports is one of the best bussiness men i have ever had the pleasure of doing trade with in 28 years of hotrodding . Alot of bussiness men say one thing and do a nother. Not Steve,what he says he does! I highley!!!! reccomend him and his company to do trade with in the feild of hotrodding. :rock: :rock:

king daddy said:
:congrats: :congrats: I would like too say that Steve at SLH Motorsports is one of the best bussiness men i have ever had the pleasure of doing trade with in 28 years of hotrodding . Alot of bussiness men say one thing and do a nother. Not Steve,what he says he does! I highley!!!! reccomend him and his company to do trade with in the feild of hotrodding. :rock: :rock:
yes sir i agree Steve is the salt of the earth.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes it did, but it was not only the box, but what was standing with the box, a PERSONS WORD. iam oldschool, when a person give there word they kept it. For that SLH MOTORSPORTS will allways have first shot at my bussiness.

I agree, Steve and his crew are good people! I have been working with his son on putting some vinyl on our trailer and he has been very patient.

Hey Steve you still got some of the engine start buttons in yellow? I am in need of one of them!

Paul

king daddy said:

I agree :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tell you what, I ordered some stuff from Steve and the order got screwed up. Well Steve went above and beyond to get things straight and made sure I had everything I ordered in time and was a happy camper. Not too many people will take that extra step.

He's a stand up guy for sure.

amtrucker22 said:
I agree, Steve and his crew are good people! I have been working with his son on putting some vinyl on our trailer and he has been very patient.

Hey Steve you still got some of the engine start buttons in yellow? I am in need of one of them!

Paul

I appreciate all the kind words guys, you have no idea what that means to me.

Paul, I thought the yellow starter buttons went our earlier this week with the red ones. Come to find out, becuase Jeff Kehoe sent me a note about his, they did not. Our CNC router lost a servo motor and all the yellow ones ended up not being up to snuff so the guys pitched them all out, which is goodness, but they should have told me....anyway, the servo is now replaced and the guys are working this weekend to get some of the stuff caught up that we're behind on. They are supposed to cut the yellow ones out and get us back on track. We have the switches all wired and ready, once we get the buttons cut out. So to answer you question, no we don't have any, but we will this week...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I appreciate all the kind words guys, you have no idea what that means to me.

Paul, I thought the yellow starter buttons went our earlier this week with the red ones. Come to find out, becuase Jeff Kehoe sent me a note about his, they did not. Our CNC router lost a servo motor and all the yellow ones ended up not being up to snuff so the guys pitched them all out, which is goodness, but they should have told me....anyway, the servo is now replaced and the guys are working this weekend to get some of the stuff caught up that we're behind on. They are supposed to cut the yellow ones out and get us back on track. We have the switches all wired and ready, once we get the buttons cut out. So to answer you question, no we don't have any, but we will this week...:D

Cool you want me to go ahead and paypal you now? Wasn't it $150?

Thanks,

Paul

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back