Slide Shows for car shows

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is what I did. I always take a laptop to car cruises, shows or the track. I did a power point presentation that includes all the video's I have done for the site. After a few groups of folks stood and watched three four times all the way through I started bringing 2 PC's. I uploaded a sample minus the video's so you can see what I'm talking about. If someone is interested in something like this let me know. This file is only 2 megs, if you downloaded the screen saver from the other night you'll know how to do it...If not visit that thread and read the directions....if your from Texas call for help. If you don't have power point follow the directions below for a free viewer. I hope someone takes the time to check it out and give me some feed back. PM me if interested in something like this....I'll be charging the same thing I always do for family members :)

http://uploading.com/files/LR55DRX8/TESTSIG.ppt.html

You only need to do this if you don't have Power Point
1. The next time you connect to the Internet, go to Microsoft Office Online, click the Downloads link on the left side of the page, and then, under Browse Downloads, click the Downloads for Office 2003 link.
2. Under PowerPoint 2003, click Viewers, and then click PowerPoint Viewer 2003.
3. Click the Download button, and then save the file to your computer.
4. Browse to the location where you saved the file, and then double-click the file named PPViewer.exe to start the setup program.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, you can run Office PowerPoint Viewer from the Start menu, or double-click the presentation that you want to run.

That's very cool! A little slow, but that's easy to tweek.

Nice work!

I made it slow for Anthony and eddie to watch :) I did one with a white background as well depending on the lighting.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back