Slowly Blacking it Out...

07.5LMM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not sure what I wanna do with the grille. But its making progress...
IMG-20120823-00343.jpg

Thanks JFire. I do want to get some clear headlights. Scott ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemy closer?

I tried to Platic Dip on my rear bumper. Didnt like it because it was a dull finish. Thinkin same about my badges. Ive found some clear on flebay and seen tinted headlights. I like the clear better. To me those helo lights dont look right on my body style truck...

I tried to Platic Dip on my rear bumper. Didnt like it because it was a dull finish. Thinkin same about my badges. Ive found some clear on flebay and seen tinted headlights. I like the clear better. To me those helo lights dont look right on my body style truck...

Give me the truck for a few weeks, she be black when it returns to ya :D

Bro, murder them headlights out, debadge it, try to find some sort of powdercoated black grill, smoke the fogs. anything & everything to black it out :D:D:D

You and I both know if I did that Id never get it back...

Not with me. Plus thats secret squirrel chit under there...

Looks great man, do what Ramdude said, black it all out!

You and I both know if I did that Id never get it back...

If you were close to me I could hook you up with people to help you cheap.

I am helping my boy murder his charger out right now, new grill, side marker lights, headlights & fogs. blacked out rear tails. it's coming along.

we have a vendor that does custom headlights thats all i was thinking got mien from him and i think they look great (since i am also all blacked out)

lights off
2012-05-05_15-03-07_172.jpg

lights on
2012-05-05_15-04-08_903.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back