Snakeskin Green Powder Coat Installed.

BriteCrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours under the hood today. It started raining, and I didn't have time to get the catch can mounted up and setup as well as a couple other goodies on the truck, but it will happen tomorrow!

front2.jpg

Before:
motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

After:
motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

That looks GREAT! The green "fangs" is cool on the grill shell. It's sort of "preview" if you will, of what's under there.

And you know we are gonna ask, what is the orange car next to ya?

BriteCrawler said:
Spent a couple hours under the hood today. It started raining, and I didn't have time to get the catch can mounted up and setup as well as a couple other goodies on the truck, but it will happen tomorrow!

front2.jpg

Before:
motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

After:
motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

JMB CAI (Red!)

Time to change the SIG!

EMT/SRT said:
That looks GREAT! The green "fangs" is cool on the grill shell. It's sort of "preview" if you will, of what's under there.

And you know we are gonna ask, what is the orange car next to ya?

1972 Mustang Mach1.

Thanks for the reminder on my sig ohio :)

The Green looks awesome,nice choice of color !!!!!:rock:

Looks cool! But what is that tiny k&n filter up by the master cylinder/firewall area?:dontknow:

Okay.. yeah the green looks hott under the hood. Not bad at all; I likes.:D Where'd ya get the hood emblem. Mine is bare right now. I need carbon fiber fang enblem if available.

WOW! THat looks awesome! Sure wil look even better yet when you get the intake on there too,LOOKS really sharp!! Very well done!

Looks really really sharp... Now it just needs some finishing touches! Recommendations:
1) Powdercoat Intake Manifold Silver w/ clear coat..
2) Justin's radiator & fuse box covers in stainless with green background
3) Billet caps to cover up the yellow ones...
4) Remove 2nd battery tray
5) A little more cleanin' and some 303 Aerospace Protectant to blacken up your hoses and plastics...

portlandsrt said:
Looks really really sharp... Now it just needs some finishing touches! Recommendations:
1) Powdercoat Intake Manifold Silver w/ clear coat..
2) Justin's radiator & fuse box covers in stainless with green background
3) Billet caps to cover up the yellow ones...
4) Remove 2nd battery tray
5) A little more cleanin' and some 303 Aerospace Protectant to blacken up your hoses and plastics...

To each their own.

I like the mechanical look of having various parts there. I will probably do the Intake manifold though. That is a very expensive core charge, as I can't have my truck off the road for the turn around time to send him mine.

I wouldn't waste my time and money on Billet caps or the radiator and fuse covers. It's all personal taste. :)

I think it look great! I would do the intake when you can that would set it off!!! Looks great !

Looks sweet...Nice attention to detail...Looks good...:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back