Snapped a few...Roe included

followme2dq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Install is 99% complete, just waiting on the final adjustments to the tune, and she will go on the dyno.
P7040241.jpg

P7040237.jpg

P7040236.jpg

P7040239.jpg

P7040240.jpg

IMG_06699.jpg

this one is a video, so click the pic!

sweet:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

looks good:rock: be sure and post the dyno results after the tune:burnout:

what exhaust do u have bro, sounds mean

Its stock exhaust, with all 4 cats removed, and replaced with 2 magnaflow hi-flow cats......the blower helps with the exhaust note too.

If you are tuning with an SCT tuner your MAP sensor is mounted in the wrong place....needs to be below the SC to read boost.....just an FYI...

If you are tuning with an SCT tuner your MAP sensor is mounted in the wrong place....needs to be below the SC to read boost.....just an FYI...

I did read that 15+ page thread, and got a bit confused.

So I went out and looked at Map sensor, and grabbed my instructions. This is how it was installed.....

step 46. From the installation components bag in box 5, locate the new 2 bar MAP sensor and 3 foot section of vacuum tubing. Plug the sensor into the orignal MAP sensor plug and connect the hose from it to the barbed fitting at the back passenger side of the intake manifold top plate. This location sees both acuum and boost and is correct for using the SCT abd this MAP sensor. The location on the driver side of the SC air inlet would be for a stock MAP sensor when used with a VEC3.

I am using a SCT.:dontknow::dontknow:

So I went out and looked at Map sensor, and grabbed my instructions. This is how it was installed.....

step 46. From the installation components bag in box 5, locate the new 2 bar MAP sensor and 3 foot section of vacuum tubing. Plug the sensor into the orignal MAP sensor plug and connect the hose from it to the barbed fitting at the back passenger side of the intake manifold top plate. This location sees both acuum and boost and is correct for using the SCT abd this MAP sensor. The location on the driver side of the SC air inlet would be for a stock MAP sensor when used with a VEC3.

I am using a SCT.:dontknow::dontknow:

My Roe was before there was an SCT so you are probably OK if your Roe is an SCT version....there was no tubing running from my MAP sensor so your setup is probably different...

I see it's still got stock manifolds. Let us know what she puts down on the dyno.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back