SNOW?

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
raining here:mad:

Beautiful here in northern Illinois...mid 50's clear skys...I think I will be in the truck all day, then it will get cleaned and put away...unless the weather forecast clears up for next week...would like to get a few more days before the roads get their first application of ice chemicals...

Prof said:
Beautiful here in northern Illinois...mid 50's clear skys...I think I will be in the truck all day, then it will get cleaned and put away...unless the weather forecast clears up for next week...would like to get a few more days before the roads get their first application of ice chemicals...
i'm sorry this is all i took out of this post.....

but it is few and far between...i must correct the prof...

skies (n.) plural....i think;)

hahaha:D

Roy, You need to be out driving your truck. Not much time left. Are you guys supposed to have another severe winter?

I think you are correct.

But here in Illinois, we seldom use the word...it is usually just clouds and gray...so that is my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

FATJACK said:
Roy, You need to be out driving your truck. Not much time left. Are you guys supposed to have another severe winter?

At my age all winters are severe!

I'm told that the last three winters here have been pretty rough...but that is what they told me in the late '70s when I was here for three years...

I think the Chamber of Commerce has sold everyone on the fact that all winters are wonderful here, except that every year is an exception to the rule!

Prof said:
At my age all winters are severe!

I'm told that the last three winters here have been pretty rough...but that is what they told me in the late '70s when I was here for three years...

I think the Chamber of Commerce has sold everyone on the fact that all winters are wonderful here, except that every year is an exception to the rule!

It's that Global Warming Roy. ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back