solsir4?
AWDisuzu?
Mike B
Robert B
JT
Brad & Boss
RRR?

Hope to make it.

Well I know JT and us will not be there tomorrow :( I wish we were going but noway we can. Have fun guys I hope someone will take some pictures to post up

I don't think I'm going to make it either, especially with such a small showing. I have to get back for a mid-day family BBQ.
Aren't there any bigger SoCal events for our trucks?

RedRamRules said:
Whats the list for tomorrow?

fast_QC_HEMI
droptail?
solsir4?
AWDisuzu?
Mike B
Robert B
JT
Brad & Boss
RRR?

Hope to make it.

Robert B and I hit the road at 7ish.....breakfast at the normal place like 8:30...then tooo the shoooooooooow....

It was really fun...I won the bracket racing event in the srt/street racing. There were about 200 cars there that were old muscle. The car show had about 50 cars in it. It was slow in the beginning but at about 11 everyithing started to pick up. I got 9 runs in for sat-sunday 9-3 each day. Won $750 and a trophy. I ran consistant 14.1s in 3000 DA which calculates to a 13.6. So I ran good!! It was fun!!

fast_qc_hemi said:
It was really fun...I won the bracket racing event in the srt/street racing. There were about 200 cars there that were old muscle. The car show had about 50 cars in it. It was slow in the beginning but at about 11 everyithing started to pick up. I got 9 runs in for sat-sunday 9-3 each day. Won $750 and a trophy. I ran consistant 14.1s in 3000 DA which calculates to a 13.6. So I ran good!! It was fun!!

Hey are you on DTW as Slow Hemi

Here are some pics, the truck is mine, and the blue dart is the one that I beat in the last round of bracket racing.

Ya I knew..lol Heres some more of what it looks like today with the 20s on it with 305/50s, and the trophy!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back