So, I went to rent a Bobcat and guess what I was told

err76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told my truck could not handle the weight of a Bobcat with its Double Axle Trailer by the guy at Home Depot. I tried arguing the point with him and his manager but they both said no, The weight of the two would overwhelm the suspension and I would not have the stopping power needed. I could not even consider it until I had a 3/4 ton minimum!

I went around the corner to a tractor supply place, Got the same Bobcat and trailer 75$ cheaper than Home Depot. When they put it on the back of the truck the rear suspension only flexed about an inch and as for stopping the whole thing, lol.

I should have gone back there with the other and told them to kiss my ass.

yeah always fun to go back all loaded up and look for them honk the horn as you pull away lol.

I was told my truck could not handle the weight of a Bobcat with its Double Axle Trailer by the guy at Home Depot. I tried arguing the point with him and his manager but they both said no, The weight of the two would overwhelm the suspension and I would not have the stopping power needed. I could not even consider it until I had a 3/4 ton minimum!

I went around the corner to a tractor supply place, Got the same Bobcat and trailer 75$ cheaper than Home Depot. When they put it on the back of the truck the rear suspension only flexed about an inch and as for stopping the whole thing, lol.

I should have gone back there with the other and told them to kiss my ass.

What kind of truck ???

yea I would have went back and showed the guys at Home Depot if i had the timeno doubt!

Soooooo let me get this straight.... for the record.

I had 500lbs of mulch in my bed and some people said truck abuse ???

But you haul a 10K bobcat and not a person says shit to you :confused:

Props to you by all means, some people on here have some nerve wow.

PICS or it didn't happen.... :D:D:D

No, really....:needpics:

Sorry bud, I was on a time frame. I had 6 hours to get everything done and there was no time to take pictures. If I didn't get it back by then it was going to cost me another 2 hundred bucks. I also had to park it about 500 yards down the street on level ground, My house is on a hill. I assure you though it very much did happen and if I was those other two guys I would be embarrassed as hell for there ignorance.

That is abuse if you do not have a bed liner ;-)

let me get THIS straight...

i haul 40 bales of hay in my truck, 2200lbs. of river rocks, 40 2x6x16's and 20 sheets of plywood, 16 4x8x16 rough cut cypress beams, WITH PICS...the list goes on...

and you get yelled at for truck abuse for some damn mulch? :D

i haul 40 bales of hay in my truck, 2200lbs. of river rocks, 40 2x6x16's and 20 sheets of plywood, 16 4x8x16 rough cut cypress beams, WITH PICS...the list goes on...

I have seen your pics, LOL you def use your truck for hauling stuff :D

Well, Now that everything is leveled out, How many things of pinestraw you think I can get in there?

same size as hay bales?

about 30;) YOU HAVE TO STACK THEM PROPERLY!!!!!!
hay.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back