So ready

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I am so ready for the weather here in Ohio to turn, and snow to melt and get my 10 out of the garage.

Still dirt/salt on the ground though!!!! Hoping to have the 10 out of storage on the 31st so I don't have to pay for another month.....Then it's up on jack stands in the driveway for some more mods........Hope to have everything done by the end of April.......

Too many to list, big ones are, exhaust work and JMB tanks, then a lot of small details, interior/exterior, and of course some maint..........

And we have had one of the worst winters on record with I beleive the 2nd or 3rd highest snowfall ever recorded in philadelphia.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm driving mine to work tomorrow. Gonna shut up an idiot who thinks his rice mobile is the fastest thing on earth. Gonna take his money and eat steak all weekend! :D

I might have to wait a little longer to drive mine. Talked to my builder today and hes ready to start on my new garage once we have the permit in hand. So my 10 will end up going to my parents house and sit in their garage while my garage is demo'd and the new one built.

I might have to wait a little longer to drive mine. Talked to my builder today and hes ready to start on my new garage once we have the permit in hand. So my 10 will end up going to my parents house and sit in their garage while my garage is demo'd and the new one built.

Just drive the thing Jay. My 10 is the best rear drive vehical I have ever driven in the snow...:burnout:

Hello bwellmaker,

Read in you sig you have Belanger headers and mid with Magnaflow cat back, this is same set up I am thinking about getting this spring. How do you like it? Any thoughts?

Thanks

The new magnaflow systems use their tru-x muffler with built in x-pipe, not sure if it will be better than the original straight through:dontknow:looks like an improvement.....

Just drive the thing Jay. My 10 is the best rear drive vehical I have ever driven in the snow...:burnout:

Sorry Dave not till the salt/cinders are off the roads. But its gonna go to my parents house mainly because of limited driveway space during demo and build.

04SRT,

I like the Belangers/Magnaflow combo. It went in fairly easy and I like the sound. Some friends say it is pretty loud but not too. There is a droning around 3200-3500 rpm if cruising at that RPM which is easily fixed. Gas it, or shift one was or the other.

The headers installed fairly easy. I had access to a lift that help out. The right side slid right in but I removed the starter on the left side for a little extra clearance to slide the header in. From there back is was pretty much cut and dry.

Butch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back