So who else likes to 4X4

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
we just went to wilmington,nc friday to pick this up. hope you can see it...

Attachments

• phils jp2.jpg
    phils jp2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 120
  • phils jp.jpg
    phils jp.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 122
I have an '87 F150 that I like to beat up. We'll have to have a SE GTG at Uwharrie.....after I do my 351 motor swap.
The first time out with it I tried to follow my buddies in Wranglers and Toyotas. I kept up fine until we got to some narrow parts of the trail. I guess I really didn't need mirrors anyway:p , and opening doors to get out is overrated:D

I offroad.. but in the dunes. Long travel sand car, 550hp, 500 torque, 1800lb car, 22" travel front, 25" travel in rear, all custom aluminum body and dash, power ram steering system, on board 55w radio, GPS Navigation, etc..

azpyroguy said:
I offroad.. but in the dunes. Long travel sand car, 550hp, 500 torque, 1800lb car, 22" travel front, 25" travel in rear, all custom aluminum body and dash, power ram steering system, on board 55w radio, GPS Navigation, etc..

I've seen that ride and it just looked tits.

J.T. i will need to go as well to see what this is about.

azpyroguy said:
Wow :rock: that sounds like a shit load of fun:D I want some pic's:congrats:

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

This is a really slow run...video...

SrtBrad said:
I've seen that ride and it just looked tits.

J.T. i will need to go as well to see what this is about.
Hey Brad ,
Going to Moab UT Sept 16th to the 20th .... bring your camera and come along :rock:

Last edited:
all you m/f's from out west can go dune yourself to death!!! i'm so freaking jealous!!! you guys get all the great weather and dunes and...and...@$#^^&&^$$$(**#&^##^&*#... j/k...looks like alot of fun!!!

I love wheeling!! I go just about every weekend that i can....

IMG_1340-2.jpg
:D

jeepstuff018.jpg

Photo000-1.jpg

:cheers:

Last edited:
VNM PWRD said:
Mudding looks like so much fun :D how the hell do clean that shit up:dontknow:;)

Clean???? What do you mean clean:dontknow: ???? It's just gonna get dirty again next time.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back