So who was i behind on 70 east in Colorado

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on my way out to Utah to visit a friend and I was on 70 east in Colorado. It was a black 04 rc w/ CO tags. We got stuck at a tunnel cause of a rock slide. This is also the site where later on a much larger rock slide caused 70 East and West to be closed indefinitely. This caused my 16 hr trip to be extended well over 2 days. anyways just wonderin if it was anyone on here

Saw it on the news this morning, rocks the size of houses and holes in the bridges.......

Yep, time to find another route

yea. I was on the way home to Colorado Springs with my buddies ex wife and 4yr old daughter. We just missed it by about 30 minutes. And the next day the only other route through Monarch Mountain was closed for 5hrs due to a blizzard so we were stuck with no where to go and no cell phone signal for 25 miles in either direction. Needless to say it was an adventure

Is it against the code to sleep with your buddies ex if you are stranded in the middle of nowhere?

Im sure its not illegal but Shes more like a sister than anything. Plus Since she and her ex husband named their daughter after me and another one of our Korea and Iraq buddies it wouldnt be right :)

05RamSRTkid said:
Im sure its not illegal but Shes more like a sister than anything. Plus Since she and her ex husband named their daughter after me and another one of our Korea and Iraq buddies it wouldnt be right :)

:hahaha:
just pretend y'all are from West Virginia :D :rofl: :rofl:

how are ya doing out there ? haven't heard from you in a while,hope all is well

haha. Been doing good man. Got a new place out here in Colorado Springs. and I am hoping next year to fill the garage with an SRT 10 after I pay off some furniture. The VA has been treating me well but I may require another surgery. I havent been able to sign on here for some reason or even open the site in a while just kept gettin error messages but other than that Ive been doing real good :)

05RamSRTkid said:
haha. Been doing good man. Got a new place out here in Colorado Springs. and I am hoping next year to fill the garage with an SRT 10 after I pay off some furniture. The VA has been treating me well but I may require another surgery. I havent been able to sign on here for some reason or even open the site in a while just kept gettin error messages but other than that Ive been doing real good :)

Good to hear it !! :rock:

Keep us posted .
How does Colorado compare to Maryland ?

Maybe its the fact that I grew up in MD and that I got used to it but I definitely Like Colorado a lot. There is a lot to do here and the weather is just awesome. it does suck to be so far away from family but something told me this was where I needed to go

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back