Soft tonneau cover for the SRT10

Vtruck

Reaction score
How's it going? Do any of you know a specific make and model soft tonneau cover that will work with the SRT10 Rams and still allow the stock rear wing to stay in place? Thanks for any help you may be able to provide... I did a search but didn't find what I am looking for.

Most of the soft covers either snap or use a track, I think there is some out there , but most do not work , I had one customer try a couple and with no success:eek:

TNVIPER said:
Hey Tony...What about the one Griff has....electric isnt it?..
yeah but thats a 2k electric retrax, not many folks get those:)

I know there are some that will work, but man its hard to sell one to somone and say "it will work" had to buy back two because they wouldnt:eek:

I had a tonneau masters roll up soft cover on mine. works pretty good. it mounts it the inside rail of the bed and rolls up and stays tight with velcro. heres the way it loks. its the low profile one. sorry i kow this is from another site but i am only showing the way it mounts and not promoting this site in any way. http://4wheelonline.com/Products.aspx?CategoryId=2094&ProductId= it does fit very snug under the wing but its a nice clean finish too.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the replies and info!!! I will have to check more into the Truxedo cover.... I don't want a hard cover or any of the electric ones.. I believe the Tonneau Masters is one that worked well but I think they went out of business as far as I can tell. Yes the tonneau cover will have to be one where the frame clamps inside of the bed vs the top of the bed rails. I have to believe there is one out there that works, it is just finding out which one. Thanks again and any additional info is much appreciated...

Let me know if you find one. I never haul anything in my SRT. It would be nice to cover my storage for shows.

I'll look into it more this weekend , heck I will give anyone jsut aobut my cost plus shipping on one, jsut so I could sell a few that worked, I boought like 2-3 back even tho I said I wouldnt:p

but I'll do some diggin, yellow said he had the tuxedo, and some others were listed and pretty sure I can get most any cover indcluding up to the gaylords covers,

but I'll check and see good fellows, for now , nity nite:D

I have a checkmate soft unit. Has clamps that hold under the bed rails. Fits under the wing with the help of a couple of plastic washers to shim the wing up a smidge. Have had it on there for over five years...still good as new. Works perfectly.

patrick

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 2,134
I went thru a ton of them today, and the truxedo lo pro is the only one that looked like it would work, I cant get the checkmate, but maybe yellow will chime in, before I give yuns a pric on them:)

Alberta-SRT said:
Hi Joe,
I know the Truxedo fits under the wing, but can you open it and roll it up with the wing on?

I have it on there but ,but not 100% yet,I will update you tomorrow night,I will go to the garage and double check it with the wing on it,the tonneau can be lowered with the rails a little too,thats what I'm going to do and I will let ya know very soon.:rock:

I have a lo-pro on the red truck and I don't think it will fit and allow the cover to latch or unlatch.

Update on the Truxedo lo-pro soft cover,I forgot to get a pic but fits under the wing no problem,but will not open without taking the wing off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back