Sold my SRT-10

zcoupe said:
No need for an apology I understand what you meant to say.

cool thanks bro, I just freakin deleted my entire pm box again:argh: :D

damn 300 pms in one day!

oh hey,where you at? maybe you and momma could race around the mountain:D

Carlwalski said:
Glad you like it, I prefer the SRT10 but different strokes for different folks.
Have fun with it and mod that mother!!................ :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dime dozen? You saw these in the 1990's? I highly doubt it.

Carlwalski said:
Glad you like it, I prefer the SRT10 but different strokes for different folks.
Have fun with it and mod that mother!!................ :D :D :D :D :D :D
I definitely will. So far all ive dont is put the new wheels on but next month I plan on putting an exhaust and front lip.

Stinker said:
cool thanks bro, I just freakin deleted my entire pm box again:argh: :D

damn 300 pms in one day!

oh hey,where you at? maybe you and momma could race around the mountain:D
Houston, TX

Nice ride, I thought I wanted one a few years ago, till I tried to get in it. I'm 6'4'', not a good idea. But I still like it have fun and be safe in it.

505'sFastestViper. said:
well yes i have and from 1996 till present dont know when present is it looks like about 15000 so i would not say that it is not a dime a dozen by any means
looks like i said that i would not call them a dime a dozen:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

and this a 1996 elise in ruby red :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Attachments

• s-ElisemkII-rubyred.jpg
    s-ElisemkII-rubyred.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 14
My fault guys I had too many windows open. I did not take it the wrong way I was just trying to point out that they were produced from 2005 to present so you may be mistaking it for another car.

Houston? dang bro , your only a hop skip away:D

trust me bud, get it off the highway and into some curves;)

that is where that thing shines:rock:

you will forget all about the hemroids the ride over got ya:D

Lotus Elise 1.8i

Sold/Build Number: 1996-2001 / 8613
Construction: Riveted and bonded extruded aluminium perimeter chassis with GRP panels.
Engine: Transverse mid-mounted, water-cooled all-alloy double overhead-cam 1796cc Rover K-series in-line four with four valves per cylinder and MEMS muli-point fuel injection.
Max Power: 118BHP @ 5500rpm
Max Torque: 122lb ft @ 3000rpm
Transmission: Cable-operated five-speed manual transaxel, driving rear wheels.
Suspension: Independent all round by double wishbones and coil springs over monotube dampers; front anti-roll bar.
Brakes: 282mm ventilated ceramic / aluminium composite discs.
Length: 3726mm
Width: 1820mm
Height: 1202mm
Wheelbase: 2300mm
Front Track: 1440mm
Rear Track: 1453mm
Weight: 723kg (1594lb)
Wheels & Tyres: 15in(front) 16in(rear) alloys with 185/55(f) and 205/50(r) rear.
0-60MPH: 5.6 sec
0-100MPH: 17.4 sec
Top Speed: 124 MPH
MPG: 28.7
Price New: £18,950

zcoupe said:
My fault guys I had too many windows open. I did not take it the wrong way I was just trying to point out that they were produced from 2005 to present so you may be mistaking it for another car.
Lotus Elise
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lotus Elise

Manufacturer Lotus Cars
Production 1996–present
Predecessor Lotus Elan[1]
Class Sports car
Body style(s) 2-door convertible
Layout Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
Related Exige, 340R, Vauxhall VX220, 2-Eleven, Europa, Elise GT1, Tesla Roadster
The Lotus Elise is a roadster conceived in early 1994 and released in September 1996 by the English manufacturer Lotus Cars. The car has a hand-finished fibreglass body shell atop its aluminium extrusion and bonded frame that provides a rigid platform for the suspension, while keeping weight and production costs to a minimum. The roadster is capable of speeds up to 240 km/h (150 mph).

505'sFastestViper. said:
Lotus Elise 1.8i

Sold/Build Number: 1996-2001 / 8613
Construction: Riveted and bonded extruded aluminium perimeter chassis with GRP panels.
Engine: Transverse mid-mounted, water-cooled all-alloy double overhead-cam 1796cc Rover K-series in-line four with four valves per cylinder and MEMS muli-point fuel injection.
Max Power: 118BHP @ 5500rpm
Max Torque: 122lb ft @ 3000rpm
Transmission: Cable-operated five-speed manual transaxel, driving rear wheels.
Suspension: Independent all round by double wishbones and coil springs over monotube dampers; front anti-roll bar.
Brakes: 282mm ventilated ceramic / aluminium composite discs.
Length: 3726mm
Width: 1820mm
Height: 1202mm
Wheelbase: 2300mm
Front Track: 1440mm
Rear Track: 1453mm
Weight: 723kg (1594lb)
Wheels & Tyres: 15in(front) 16in(rear) alloys with 185/55(f) and 205/50(r) rear.
0-60MPH: 5.6 sec
0-100MPH: 17.4 sec
Top Speed: 124 MPH
MPG: 28.7
Price New: £18,950

that is an elise lotus produced years ago. Its pretty much a different car. Its rover powered and was never allowed in the U.S.A

zcoupe said:
Its a lotus Elise. I knew some of you guys would not like the new ride :) its definitely on the opposite end of the spectrum compared to the truck but I really like it.
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hey dork , leave him be, dont be jealous your big ass cant fit in one:p :p :p :p

bwwaahhahahahha!

wait!.........neither can I:D

Kick ass car dude, dont pay slo poke no attention, he is jsut jealous theonly thing he fits in is a four door:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Stinker said:
hey dork , leave him be, dont be jealous your big ass cant fit in one:p :p :p :p

bwwaahhahahahha!

wait!.........neither can I:D

Kick ass car dude, dont pay slo poke no attention, he is jsut jealous theonly thing he fits in is a four door:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
thts why i was so mad when yur wife bought the challenger i knew i wouldnt get to drive it when you were on long road trips:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back