Some more paint work!

wesalbert said:
Looks better than you described on the phone. :rock:

ive never been good at that lol im happier than hell with it ill post pics 2moro n the truck:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I think it looks like a big tangerine:D

well the painter did name the truck sunny d lol so ur pretty darn close it looks diff n person ur jus have to wait till wed :p i thank the color will throw ya for a loop

i might even have to bring the bottles that arent in the pic i thank people will want the custom dual nitrous bottle holder me n the builder designed

cyalata said:
i might even have to bring the bottles that arent in the pic i thank people will want the custom dual nitrous bottle holder me n the builder designed
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Cruster said:
It's a sad day for me and my checkbook when someone's friggin SPARE looks that good.....damn.

Looks awesome....what a fab job!!

i wouldnt be sad my checkbook said fu and ran when i got the bill, might been becuz the wife had it:p but thanks for the props

alice the cat said:
You have an eye for beauty. You must be an artist or employ a bunch of them. Nice work.

i jus have a creative mind like to be different and design stuff you dont see a whole lot plus i wanna give blackviper a run for TOTY:) so i gotta step the game up and fast

Awesome work!!! Your stuff is always cutting edge, but not so far out there as to be gawdy! That's a fine line too!

Nice!

ntw0rk said:
Awesome work!!! Your stuff is always cutting edge, but not so far out there as to be gawdy! That's a fine line too!

Nice!

thank ya sir trying to add a liil touch to it hoping i dnt take it to far:dontknow:

WOW!! Killer work again!! I now totally understand with the green,I like the green flames on the orange,when does the outside get some?? Sweeet sweeeet ride!!

Yellow venom said:
WOW!! Killer work again!! I now totally understand with the green,I like the green flames on the orange,when does the outside get some?? Sweeet sweeeet ride!!

soon still fabbing up new parts for a lil bit more attention :D prob will be dont around august

still looks like a tangerine:D

oh well its a bad ass tangerine then :aetsch: and u need to start answering the phone lol:p

cyalata said:
oh well its a bad ass tangerine then :aetsch: and u need to start answering the phone lol:p
had it off most the weekend got behind on a littel project and well still not sure I am gonna finish it and get out all I got to get out:eek:

had it off most the weekend got behind on a littel project and well still not sure I am gonna finish it and get out all I got to get out:eek:

shit sounds like my life i got 2 days to get 100 things done in time for pcb

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back