Some new pictures from Holland......

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Made some new pictures of my Srt/10 truck today.. Attilla asked last time for some windmill pictures.. Now here they are.. It was a very nice and sunny sunday in Holland so i was playing with the SRT/10 today and made some pictures of my truck before the windmill in the village Wieringen where i live :top:

7k.jpg

5k.jpg

4k.jpg

3k.jpg

Nice pics! I would have been scared to drive off that curb you are on. I would be worried about getting some curb rash or something. Do you still have the Indy truck?

It would be cool to get some pics with the both trucks together.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Nice pics! I would have been scared to drive off that curb you are on. I would be worried about getting some curb rash or something. Do you still have the Indy truck?

It would be cool to get some pics with the both trucks together.

Thanks :top: The curb was very low before the truck so i drive slowly backwards. No problem with tires or wheels.. I sold my indyram in the begin of January to somebody in Holland. He would give me a very good price so it was an easy decision to say goodbye to the Indyram.. The indy is running on the other side of Holland in the province Limburg.
Here's a picture of the indy before the same windmill. Made this picture some years ago..

indy21.jpg

leuke foto's. Het was inderdaad schitterend weer. Ik had ook zin om een fotote shooten maar ik mag nog niet rijden..:mad: :mad:

I would have backed up to get off the curb also. Just didn't know if traffic would have been a problem to do it that way. Glad you got a good deal on the indy.

Floor said:
leuke foto's. Het was inderdaad schitterend weer. Ik had ook zin om een fotote shooten maar ik mag nog niet rijden..:mad: :mad:

Klotezooi dat je nog steeds niet met je truck mag rijden Jan.. Vooral met zo'n dag als vandaag zullen je handen wel aardig jeuken om in je truck te springen en lekker even een rondje te knallen.. Hoop dat je het snel allemaal rond hebt met je kenteken en dan van de zomer maar lekker genieten van je truck :rock: :rock: :rock: Ik heb weer een halve tank benzine leeg geschopt vanmiddag hoor :D :top: :rock: Maar goed het is nog maar net begin februari dus we kunnen nog wel een zootje klote weer verwachten.. We zijn dit weekend wel een beetje verwent voor de tijd van het jaar...

Lets see some in the red light district now! Maybe with some of the merchindice that you see while window shopping!

Elwinn, great pictures. Send some when the tulips are blooming. I was there in Holland during that time (April as I recall?) many (30) years ago but I still remember how beautiful that is...and I would love to see some recent pictures...:rock:

bigike said:
Lets see some in the red light district now! Maybe with some of the merchindice that you see while window shopping!

GREAT idea! Yes... that I would like to see!

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

bigike said:
Lets see some in the red light district now!

That's for the next photoshoot :rock: :rock: :rock:
I should try to park my truck there in the streets :top:
But it's very small for a Viper truck :hmmmm: :D

hoere.jpg

amsterdam12.jpg

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Elwinn, great pictures. Send some when the tulips are blooming. I was there in Holland during that time (April as I recall?) many (30) years ago but I still remember how beautiful that is...and I would love to see some recent pictures...:rock:

Oke Steve, i will make some great pictures for you.. Can you remember the place in Holland where you've seen the tulips?? The Tulips are also in my neighbourhood so i can make plenty of pictures for you in all colours :top:
I can make new pictures for you around April again :top:

Here some old pictures of the Indyram with the flowers on the background.

bloem.jpg

bloem1.jpg

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Oke Steve, i will make some great pictures for you.. Can you remember the place in Holland where you've seen the tulips?? The Tulips are also in my neighbourhood so i can make plenty of pictures for you in all colours :top:
I can make new pictures for you around April again :top:

Here some old pictures of the Indyram with the flowers on the background.

Man that brings back some good memories. I don't recall all the places we went to, but I think we went to the tulip festival in Den Haag. I know we went to see Madurodam on the way back which as really cool. We drove there from where we lived in Germany so we saw a lot of beautiful countryside in the process. Miles and miles of tulips as far as the eye could see as I recall...

http://us.holland.com/e/7668/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back