Some new pix..

sweet Pictures! on your breaks are those just the stock breaks with the brimbo stickers?

Tooloe said:
sweet Pictures! on your breaks are those just the stock breaks with the brimbo stickers?

Yeah, I'm a bit of a poser there. I had intended to remove them,,, but they really look good on the JMB Powdercoated calipers, IMO.

Last edited:
WOW!! Those are some killer pics,love the attention to detail,especially the little things guys forget,like colour matching the "Viper powered" hood decal with the wheels,one little suggestion IMO would just add a little more is to colour match the door handles with the wheels too,I think it would just hightlight that much more,VERY,VERY WELL DONE overall,Hands down,Two thumbs up,I don't think my wife likes the pics though,you just gave me a few more ides.For sure a SHOW WINNER!!

who would have thought silver could look so good:dontknow: Seriously though AWESOME truck:congrats:

Yellow venom said:
WOW!! Those are some killer pics,love the attention to detail,especially the little things guys forget,like colour matching the "Viper powered" hood decal with the wheels,one little suggestion IMO would just add a little more is to colour match the door handles with the wheels too,I think it would just hightlight that much more,VERY,VERY WELL DONE overall,Hands down,Two thumbs up,I don't think my wife likes the pics though,you just gave me a few more ides.For sure a SHOW WINNER!!

Thanks for the compliments... We're on the same page with the handles. I bought the X-Metal stainless handles back when I had the stock wheels. If I would have gone with the black ones,, it would have really set off the truck to match the NightRunner 22's. Maybe someday down the road.
As far as exterior "show mods" go,,, black handles and a suede headliner are the only other things I would like to do.

you can paint the ones your truck to match the wheels that would be sick

matt - sweet lookin' ride, as always!!!! :rock:

definitely my vote for truck of da year !!! :)

i can pick out the marine drive pics, but where were ya shooting the under bridge ones ??

IMO the outside would look better with painted door handles and tail gate handle:rock:

It's still one of the best on the forum:congrats: :congrats:

Dude..................that is as good as it gets!!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: There are so many nice touch's.....unreal. I really like the niterunner wheels on a silver truck. IMO, they look better than on the niterunner trucks.

I need to wash and wax my rig today.......I have been slacking!! LOL

patrick

Outstanding job ..... Great camera work .... What are you shooting with (12.0 mp) digital camera? could you tell us the make and mp, if you could .... Thanks

Jim

DAYUM!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You give the rest of us something to strive for!!!!

Awesome looking truck!! Great pics! You have a great eye with the lens! :top:

Streetgliderx said:
aint this truck on ebay???
Yeah, I'm not counting on selling it though. I drove a S55 AMG last week and I got the itch.. I have my price pretty high $33K. You can list a car on ebay for a $0 listing fee now,,, so I have no risk. With these trucks going in the low 20's now,,, I figure I need someone from Dubai or something to buy mine.

JimTeTe said:
Outstanding job ..... Great camera work .... What are you shooting with (12.0 mp) digital camera? could you tell us the make and mp, if you could .... Thanks

Jim

It was done with a friend of mine's Nikon D700... She did great work.

I literally have around 500 pix to go through... These first 3 are older of the interior,,, but the latter are new.

mt22-vi.jpg

100_2555-vi.jpg

_DSC8782-vi.jpg

_DSC8792-vi.jpg

_DSC8754-vi.jpg

_DSC8761-vi.jpg

proof33-vi.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back