Some pics of my 10

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda bummed cause it got pretty dirty and I didn't have my stuff on me to clean it off before I took the pics. Probably can't tell from the pics, but there's allot of crap and a layer of dust on it. Maybe I'll get some time tomorrow to get all the bird crap and dust off, maybe even another coat of wax on then snap a few more pics.

Location at the friends house and the mall, didn't have time to get pics with a nice background.

may2009183.jpg

may2009182.jpg

may2009195.jpg

may2009193.jpg

may2009185.jpg

may2009197.jpg

may2009187.jpg

may2009190.jpg

may2009191.jpg

may2009192.jpg

may2009204.jpg

may2009207.jpg

may2009201.jpg

may2009200.jpg

may2009089.jpg

may2009093.jpg

may2009096.jpg

may2009100.jpg

Last edited:
ViperPowa said:
...didn't have time to get pics with a nice background.

"Location: Kailua-Kona Hawaii" :argh:
Man look around! It's all nice background!:D

Nice truck!:congrats: ...and it's SILVER!;)

ps. I love that first picture with the black Ram peeking around the corner!:D:D:D

Last edited:
Cant see any dirt.............looks great!! Tint on those front windows would complete the look IMO. My gf whom grew up on the Kona side says you dont have the dirt/dust that Maui has? Is that true?

patrick

truck looks in mind shape, nice pictures. :burnout:
We black owners envy this, the minute you turn your back after washing, a small seed from a freeking flower comes messing with ya:D

Thanks everyone for the props, I do my best, these trucks deserve to be kept in the best shape.:rock:

Patrick, I aggree with ya, still deciding if I want to go illegal on the fronts. As it sits right now I'm already sweatin' they might pull me over for my exhaust lol.

I guess it depends where on the island you go. Kona to Kawaehae side has allot of blue rock, Waiamea has allot of fine dirt and clay, Hilo mud, etc. Are you refering to the red dirt like in Oahu? I'm sure happy we aint got it here, you ever see what that sh!t does to a white car lol.

You guys should be getting some thick vog comming your way, it was kinda nasty here for the past few days. I tell you, you gotta see how much is comming out of Halemaumau crater, the plume is unreal.

Welcome/Aloha and you do have a great looking truck. As to tinting the front windows, I went to my local window tinting and simply had them match the tint of the rear windows, they said it was a 20. Don't know what the law is in Hawaii but as long as you are not making an @ss of yourself and don't give them a "Real" reason to pull you over you should be fine.

Another tip: If you do get pulled, roll down all 4 windows (day or night) and turn the inside light on (at night) so they can see the entire inside of the truck. It will make the officer feel more safe and you stand a better chance of getting a warning instead of fined.

Thank you:rock:

Very good advice too, matching the fronts to the back is probably the best idea. Legal limit here is 35%, you know theres always that 5% all the way around itch lol.

I feel stupid now, but I've honestly never thought about putting on the inside lights to make the officer feel safer, that's a good tip to know man, thanks.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back