Some pics of my SRT-4

ViperMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took some pics a few days ago (damn weather was real warm lol ) so just took a few

Ben

413df28b.jpg

79a533a9.jpg

954b0d64.jpg

sweet skittle:rock::congrats::burnout:

any mods?????

I remember getting into a little tussle with an SRT-4. That thing was quick aaaaand, it would have taken a drastic act of aggression on a crowded freeway to catch up and keep up.

I wanted one bad when they first came out.....but I ended up getting married....After all that experience, I should have went with the SRT-4! lol (Would have been cheaper too!)

How reliable are the skittles after they been modified. Are they picky like our trucks?

Nice car...those little skittles take little $$$ to make em really fast....I see 4s running 10s everytime I go to the track......and they aint rice burners...I never have seen one with Nissan, Honda or Toyota emblems...

500 hp . You got be running stage 3 turbo or 60 trim . Did I guess good .

Yup build motor ams ems cams etc etc all supporting mods wirh three tyrbo set ups originally was gt3071r also got gt3076r and last but not least gt3582r
Ben

Btw i used to have 3 of these different color nowdaysx just kept one very reliable cars real fun and my srt-10 aint mo match for my srt-4 i enjoy both and like em alot

Last edited:
That's sweet . I use to have 60 trim on my Srt-4 with 2 stage nitros . It was fassst . But I got in a accident with it and wroth a car of .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back