some share and stare

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up this wrecked Bombardier DS 650 as my next project..The only reason I tried this was because I had an expert to help me out with it. IZ should have gone pro on these things...Well..its finally done for the most part..IZ has entered in a Baja race this weekend in Mexico and will give it the ultimate test...Wish him luck!!...Heres a few picks of the before and after..finished off with one of Steve's kick ass badges..:rock:

Attachments

• ds before.jpg
    ds before.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 69
  • ds after 1.jpg
    ds after 1.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 56
  • ds after 2.jpg
    ds after 2.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 56
  • ds after 3.jpg
    ds after 3.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 36
  • ds after 4.jpg
    ds after 4.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 46
  • ds after 5.jpg
    ds after 5.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Iltemprd said:
I picked up this wrecked Bombardier DS 650 as my next project..The only reason I tried this was because I had an expert to help me out with it. IZ should have gone pro on these things...Well..its finally done for the most part..IZ has entered in a Baja race this weekend in Mexico and will give it the ultimate test...Wish him luck!!...Heres a few picks of the before and after..finished off with one of Steve's kick as badges..:rock:

very....very badaazzz....how do you get it down to Mexico???

Nowwhat said:
very....very badaazzz....how do you get it down to Mexico???
thanks..they haul them on quad trailers...although it does fit in the bed of the 10 nicely.:rock: ...notice the wing delete on my truck mike?:D

Iltemprd said:
thanks..they haul them on quad trailers...although it does fit in the bed of the 10 nicely.:rock: ...notice the wing delete on my truck mike?:D

that is why I asked......:D :D

Well, Shawn has a very very fast bike. Suspension worked spectacular. Felt like i was riding on a Sea-doo in the desert!:rock: Total milage for the course was about 150 miles but since we were actually just Pre-Running we only did 100 miles. Needles to say we had a blast!!:rock:
Here is a few pics...........Black bike is me, Yellow bike is my nephew, other black bike(red shirt) my brother in law, and blue bike, my brother....Oh and Red Dodge and white Ford were our chase trucks and pit stop(Beer stop:D ) Thats my Pops in the blue shirt.

Attachments

• DSCN3054.JPG
    DSCN3054.JPG
    970 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN3055.JPG
    DSCN3055.JPG
    984.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN3062.JPG
    DSCN3062.JPG
    841.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN3058.JPG
    DSCN3058.JPG
    944.2 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN3059.JPG
    DSCN3059.JPG
    855.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN3060.JPG
    DSCN3060.JPG
    960.4 KB · Views: 28
nice ride, gotta luv the brps(can-ams) now all you need is the turbo kit for it

Iz,

Looks like you folks had some fun.
The folks in the shorts are nuts, to be riding in the rocks and pucker bushes like that. I guess I did not ride that good when I used to ride, but I always wore leathers and they had many signs of severe battle wounds. Even with all the gear I broke many body parts ovfer the years.

FSTJACK said:
Iz,

The folks in the shorts are nuts, to be riding in the rocks and pucker bushes like that. I guess I did not ride that good when I used to ride, but I always wore leathers and they had many signs of severe battle wounds. Even with all the gear I broke many body parts ovfer the years.

Please don't get me started on that. I still hurt when it's cold out.

FSTJACK said:
Iz,

He actually has his gear but forgot it...:D My bike has introduced me to the ground a few times and so far the ground has been really nice to me. Nothing broken yet... Knock on wood!!!:D

TheSickness said:
Not to shabby....Get Boomers lowering kit :D
No...Had to put a lift kit on this one for longer travel....Had to call 1Tall for this one..:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back