Some stuff for sale

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a few things that I need to sell. If any of you are interested let me know.

FOR SALE!!

BMW 335i OEM intake $150 OBO (I want to sell this part now)
BMW 335i OEM sport suspension $200 OBO (rear springs are different)
BMW 335i OEM hood shocks $60 OBO
BMW 335i OEM hood and trunk EMBLEM $60 OBO
BMW 335i OEM reflectors $100 OBO
BMW 335i Active Autowerke processor with o2 *** $300 OBO
BMW 335i barely used Active Autowerke BOV kit $400 OBO
BMW 335i BMS Dual Cone INTAKE $90 OBO needs cleaning
RIMS FOR SALE 20" "nice 5" GFG 3 piece with Vredestein tires $2800 OBO
Bolt pattern
5x120
tire size
285/25 zr 20 93y
245/30 zr20 90y

1997 47' FOUNTAIN LIGHTNING+TRAILER $79k OBO Ready to Ride

BRAND new EZ gas golf cart with big tires, gun racks, trailer, and cover $5000 OBO

32x34 2 1/2 inch Nibrac 4 Blade Props that came off my 46 Bertram that we sold with the old props and kept these because they were new. these cost me $6000 and I'm asking $3500.

Paintball Gear: Raven Nexion, spyder extra, halo hopper, freak barrel, 3 tanks, mask, and anything else I have for paintball for $700 OBO

Miniature Horses($1500), Team Roping Horses, and Saddles (all have papers and some are double registered)
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/grd/1511802218.html

My 54" Bonzi Fountain R/C Boat $1000

text me if anyone is interested 305-975-5806

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

paint7.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0295-1.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

how much for shipping on them there horsies :D thats a damn good looking paint;)

Last edited:
You may want to list your Fountain in the OffshoreOnly.com or SeriousOffshore.com classifieds. Good Luck!
Dan

WTF???:dontknow:

Not a single one of these parts relates to these trucks:confused: Way more than 5 items also:( Just throwin that out there;)

Ironhead said:
how much for shipping on them there horsies :D thats a damn good looking paint;)
Damn, you and Stinker :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

kyle's srt10 said:

Not a single one of these parts relates to these trucks:confused: Way more than 5 items also:( Just throwin that out there;)
The 5 item limit only applies to me !!!!!

Ironhead said:

thanks :D I have like 15 other horses and like 3 miniature horses that I sell down here, but iv never shipped any of them outside florida. if your serious about the horsies I'll find out.

Jigsaw89 said:
You may want to list your Fountain in the OffshoreOnly.com or SeriousOffshore.com classifieds. Good Luck!
Dan

Iv tried offshoreonly and i cant post anything:( plus Im a member here and i wanted to see if anyone needed something. Im going to try seriousoffshore tho THANKS:top:

Psycho Mythic said:
I like the pic on the r/c boat :D...he's cool with me

:D

kyle's srt10 said:

sorry. I tried buying a srt truck a few times but i just didnt have enough money to spend. once i get the money im buying one ASAP!!

kyle's srt10 said:
Nope definatly not........:(
That is how the rule got started right when we were trying to save our house, ask Jack...............
So I guess it only applyies to me !!!

Last edited:
Also I added all those BMW parts because I thought maybe someone here will get creative and want to buy some.

Wifey said:
That is how the rule got started right when we were trying to save our house, ask Jack...............
So I guess it only applyies to me !!!

No, it applies to a few of us:D How am I supposed to sell a coin collection 5 coins at a time?:dontknow: :confused: :p

LoveThisTruck said:
No, it applies to a few of us:D How am I supposed to sell a coin collection 5 coins at a time?:dontknow: :confused: :p
Dunno, I kinda had that same dilemna :( Now I don't list anything for sale here :D

Wifey said:
Dunno, I kinda had that same dilemna :( Now I don't list anything here for sale anyways :D

I been working on your box the last 2 days making some modifications for a tighter fit....came together very well...:) :D

you better stop working her box larry or im going to tell:D

80k boat and you can't get the money for a SRT10 ????

Those horses are awesome, have a few up the street from me, my boy loves them, always wants to take a ride, too bad their basically wild.

--wes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back