Something to consider

05 Nemesis Prime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visual mods seem to be selling like hot cakes. They are all cool looking and I too want some. Maybe something different for another part of the truck, like say the rear wing. Something cool. I haven't really thought of anything, and the possibilities are endless. You guys and gals have any idea's on what would look awesome?

05 Nemesis Prime said:
Visual mods seem to be selling like hot cakes. They are all cool looking and I too want some. Maybe something different for another part of the truck, like say the rear wing. Something cool. I haven't really thought of anything, and the possibilities are endless. You guys and gals have any idea's on what would look awesome?
Remove the wing, Mod done.:rock: :rock:

J.R.

KFC sells wings our trucks however come with a SPOILER and guess what it was engineered in there for a reason!!! :idea: :burnout: :rock: :star:

JRSVIPR said:
Remove the wing, Mod done.:rock: :rock:

J.R.
That's known as the MIHOTO mod.
("Make It A HEMI On The Outside")
:D

I don't have enough people asking me if it's got a HEMI.
I need MORE!

ON TOPIC:
I think one member here has a huge "VIPER" running across the top of his wing/spoiler.
Looked pretty cool from the overhead shots.

Craig said:
KFC sells wings our trucks however come with a SPOILER and guess what it was engineered in there for a reason!!! :idea: :burnout: :rock: :star:
Didn't mean to piss in your corn flakes, Or offend you. Just my .02:dontknow:

J.R.

Lol nah mang I'm just breakin balls... too each his own!! I guess my wise ass nature doesn't always read well thru the net..my appologies if I offended you!! :dontknow:
JRSVIPR said:
Didn't mean to piss in your corn flakes, Or offend you. Just my .02:dontknow:

J.R.

Kevan said:
I think one member here has a huge "VIPER" running across the top of his wing/spoiler.
Looked pretty cool from the overhead shots.
Yeah I saw that and it does look pretty cool. I don't know where Mutt got that at.

I see some of you guys have jokes. Maybe if had over a thousand post it would say senior member. I don't want to remove the "spoiler". I was thinking of putting some form of text or graphic design or even both thats all. It does not have to be restricted to the top of it too. Also just out of curiousity how do you tell what # your truck is?

05 Nemesis Prime said:
Thats what I'm talking about! Don't the wife would like it much though.

Fine, then do the mural of her tities instead.... I'm not picky....:dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back