Soon to be alot of posers out there

Azmotorhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While at Homeless Lowes Depot today I saw a brand new Dodge Ram Sport. It was a pretty blue color almost like the VCA trucks.
Anyway it had the SRT wing and tonneau. and from a quick peek through the window it had the SRT type seats.
I didn't look as though it had and body cladding or a ram air hood.

cant under stand why they would put a 4.7 liter in a so called R/T ,,,at least drop the hemi in it :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
cant under stand why they would put a 4.7 liter in a so called R/T ,,,at least drop the hemi in it :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
:dontknow: ....theres a 5.7 in the r/t.....and itr comes with 4.10 gears....the gears are the only thing that makes the r/t mechanically different if memory serves me correctly....

New r/t are 5.7 with 4.10 and 2600 stall
The can do about high 14 stock .... Not bad little truck ... Use to have one before ...

I saw a new body ram with the viper truck wheels on it . looked pretty good but i hate when they do that we pay the high price and insurance to have the real thing it should be kept that way .. When i had my 1st cobra it was a 99 i wanted the cobra R wing for it . the dealer said you can only order that if you own a cobra R . Thats the way it should be . I picked up a 06 ram the other day it had srt-10 wheels and hood average person would think its a viper truck . Only thing was it was white lol

Ironhead said:

That article was wrong about the engine. If you go to Dodge.com and build a truck the RT option automatically comes with the 5.7 & 4.10 LSD rear..

TNVIPER said:
That article was wrong about the engine. If you go to Dodge.com and build a truck the RT option automatically comes with the 5.7 & 4.10 LSD rear..

correct ONLY 5.7 in the R/T 4.10-4 link rear end dodge also beefed up the converter for around 31k.

REPOMAN1 said:
I saw a new body ram with the viper truck wheels on it . looked pretty good but i hate when they do that we pay the high price and insurance to have the real thing it should be kept that way .. When i had my 1st cobra it was a 99 i wanted the cobra R wing for it . the dealer said you can only order that if you own a cobra R . Thats the way it should be . I picked up a 06 ram the other day it had srt-10 wheels and hood average person would think its a viper truck . Only thing was it was white lol

if you think thats bad, some people dont even know what a srt10 is :dontknow:

Most people have never heard of a SRT10. I mean, it was only made 3 years and those trucks sold usually sit in a garage and can't be seen.

Get used to schooling people every time you take it out.

REPOMAN1 said:

The thing is, if you owned a junk yard would you tell some douche bag, No I'm not going to let you be a poser... :dontknow: Hell no. You take the money.:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back