Soon to be new owner in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this site through a recommendation from another "site." Heck of a lot of information to digest here. Anyway I have loved the SRT-10 since I saw it at the San Diego auto show a long time ago. I have been patient as I did not have a house with a large enough garage yet, but now I do, and I am hard core into the search with cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Just wanted to say Hi and to ask if anybody in San Diego would be willing to let me come and take a look at there truck especially if they have got a blower and a RC, I would like to take a look under the hood and see how everything is laid out in person. I live in the the hill's overlooking Sea World and the bay.

Welcome to the site. There's some good folks in the Dago area. I'm gonna be down that way today I think, we're taking a ride to Mission Beach. But no truck to show you, that's long gone.

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy the company and the ride:burnout:

Been reading all I can, turns out the dodge world is pretty small. I just sold my 55 C-3-B 1 ton to someone from Canada. Met him for the first time today, here for a conference, and we are comparing notes. Turns out he bought a fire damaged 04 RC and its drive train is ending up in my old 55, which was my original plan. The transport truck will be here in one week, and the horrible honda should be gone by then as well then its go time.

I think I found one on eBay that I like, black lowered, CAI, and 22's, I am going to drive up next weekend if it is still available and try and get it.

WearyMicrobe said:
Been reading all I can, turns out the dodge world is pretty small. I just sold my 55 C-3-B 1 ton to someone from Canada. Met him for the first time today, here for a conference, and we are comparing notes. Turns out he bought a fire damaged 04 RC and its drive train is ending up in my old 55, which was my original plan. The transport truck will be here in one week, and the horrible honda should be gone by then as well then its go time.

I think I found one on eBay that I like, black lowered, CAI, and 22's, I am going to drive up next weekend if it is still available and try and get it.
Welcome, Lots of good info. here. Good luck with your search.

Welcome to the asylum, bro.....

I live up in Oceanside, but my S/C RC now lives in Wyoming.....

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back