Soon to be owner qc in Md

VprTruk84

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum. Soon to be purchasing a qc, more than likely I'll go with a 2005 silver with under 60 k I've found. Definitely open to advice and information. Just moved to Maryland from SC, and can't wait to have a little fun in my truck. Trying to get to lengthy on my first post, but first mods I'm thinking are auto floor shifter conversion, tune, air intake upgrade, and exhaust swap. Truck is completely stock. Looking to purchase by end of month if everything checks out. Will post pictures of truck when I go for test drive.

Hey guys, new to the forum. Soon to be purchasing a qc, more than likely I'll go with a 2005 silver with under 60 k I've found. Definitely open to advice and information. Just moved to Maryland from SC, and can't wait to have a little fun in my truck. Trying to get to lengthy on my first post, but first mods I'm thinking are auto floor shifter conversion, tune, air intake upgrade, and exhaust swap. Truck is completely stock. Looking to purchase by end of month if everything checks out. Will post pictures of truck when I go for test drive.

Welcome and congrats on your impending purchase!

Welcome. Good luck with the aquistion. Where about in Maryland? I am out frederick way.

Welcome

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the club. Gotta question. Is the auto floor shifter conversion you speak of mean just moving the shifter from column to a floor style where the manuals go or are you planning a 6-speed swap?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back