sound clips wanted

v10 fat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as any body got any sound clips of exhaust with 2 high flow cats and catless mid pipes wiyh a magnaflow cat back??

also mine is a04 plate
so rather tieing the sensors up is there a better way?:dontknow:

thanks in advance

thats :rock: :congrats:

is it noisy in the cab?

do you get a smell of gas in cab?

TNVIPER said:
Other than mech sims and non foul plugs you can either have your PCM flashed or buy an SCT with a custom flash that will turn off the rear sensors....a flash or the SCT will also allow you to get more out of the mods you have...........below is a sound clip of mine with no cats and Magnaflow catback..

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/tnviper/?action=view&current=TruckIdle.flv .
I had codes come up,codes P0420 and P0432 catalytic converter efficiency-srt-10 and Marty for KRC told me that he couldn't turn the rear 02 sensors off because SCT didn't have it available yet in their programing:dontknow: ,(that was in Nov. '08

No smell in the cab...you can smell exhaust in the garage if I back in....but not bad......exhaust is loud....not extreme but on the verge..

".....Marty for KRC told me that he couldn't turn the rear 02 sensors off because SCT didn't have it available yet in their programing:dontknow: ,(that was in Nov. '08"

I had dealings with Marty about a year ago.:mad: ...Get someone who knows how to operate the SCT to turn off the rear sensors.....Roe is a good one.....mine were turned off using the SCT when Torres of Unleashed Tuning did my tune last May 08. Torres has worked with Roe in the past developing tunes..he was also the Viper beta tester for SCT.

What i need to know is what type of Cat the Pre Cat is..... Number of Cell Per Inch and if its a Ceramic or Stainless Construction
anybody know?

TNVIPER said:
No smell in the cab...you can smell exhaust in the garage if I back in....but not bad......exhaust is loud....not extreme but on the verge..

".....Marty for KRC told me that he couldn't turn the rear 02 sensors off because SCT didn't have it available yet in their programing:dontknow: ,(that was in Nov. '08"

I had dealings with Marty about a year ago.:mad: ...Get someone who knows how to operate the SCT to turn off the rear sensors.....Roe is a good one.....mine were turned off using the SCT when Torres of Unleashed Tuning did my tune last May 08. Torres has worked with Roe in the past developing tunes..he was also the Viper beta tester for SCT.

Thats good to know and I'm going with a different tuner for the ROE tune to be done soon:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back