Sound Ratings

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some input from you as to what you think the exhaust sounds like.

0 = Horrible
10 = I want headers and mids now

My wife loves the sound but dislikes the popping sound. I love the popping sound and the rumble. I think this is the way the trucks should sound.

A lady in the checkout line at Target behind my wife thought there was lighning and asked my wife if it was supposed to rain today right after I pulled into the parking lot.:rofl: :rofl: :D :D

Here's the quick vid I put together last night:

Sounds decent now. I'm assuming you have only a Cat-Back?:dontknow:

Headers and Mids are pricey, but they'll make your truck s-c-r-e-a-m!! If you like it loud, you'll love 'em!:rock: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Just wanted to get some input from you as to what you think the exhaust sounds like.

0 = Horrible
10 = I want headers and mids now

My wife loves the sound but dislikes the popping sound. I love the popping sound and the rumble. I think this is the way the trucks should sound.

A lady in the checkout line at Target behind my wife thought there was lighning and asked my wife if it was supposed to rain today right after I pulled into the parking lot.:rofl: :rofl: :D :D

Here's the quick vid I put together last night:

Chris at dcperformance can tune that pop-out! :elefant:

He did it for me,
Quick

Sounds sweet. Too bad the compression of the audio is so heavy. Might be nice to get an audio only clip to hear what it really sounds like.:rock:

Ram From Hell said:
Sounds sweet. Too bad the compression of the audio is so heavy. Might be nice to get an audio only clip to hear what it really sounds like.:rock:

Agreed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back