Southern Louisiana roll call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagunCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As posted on another forum:

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, if not, would admin please move it.

Anyways, I love performance trucks no matter what kind it is. It's fun to see something heavy move out so nice and still be able to tow and work. I was just wondering if there are any srt10 owners that live in southern louisiana that wouldnt mind a few rolls and digs. Then maybe sit back and enjoy a drink or so and chit chat. There is only one down here but he refuses to meet up so that's a no go. I dont care if you are supercharged, ill video take you spanking me and post it here for you if you want. It's just fun. I've never seen one of these trucks close up before and always admire them and the peeps who have them.

I do go to No Problem Raceway when i can. It's fun but it's a good drive for me.

BTW i am in Southern Louisiana. thanks and i enjoy reading these forums even though i do not own a srt10. Very good info and a very informative place. Props to the people who support this place!:congrats:

Welcome to the forum. You dont have to have a 10 to have fun here but you do have to post pics of your ride.

Welcome!!!! I have seen a silver RC in Hammond when I have stopped by there for lunch. I saw it two different times but I don't know who it is.

A few of my cousins have srt-ram down that way they go to that track all the time.. and they happen to be supercharged and with turbos on the!!!
I think theres 8 of them unless they traded them in the past few months and i haven't heard about it:dontknow:

FASTFOOD said:
Welcome to the forum. You dont have to have a 10 to have fun here but you do have to post pics of your ride.
That's for sure man. I had more fun in my old Ranger than i do in my current pick up.

Here ya go(btw these pics are for this place only):
http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/Lightning/3-22-08 #2.JPG
http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/Lightning/3-22-08 #1.JPG

Hammond is little out of my way but a half way thing could be set up. Im in Raceland(little bitty town by Houma). I am really hoping to find a single cab that is n/a. That way it would be close a little more even. But hey....if all there is is S/C'ed ones then ill have to settle one heck of a beating haha. Just let me know.

Night runner, what track your cousins go to?

I posted but it gave something about someone have to approve it.

edit* that worked so ima edit it and post like i did before.

FASTFOOD said:
You are very right man. I had more fun in my old little v6 ranger than i do this truck. Good times for sure.

couple pics as requested.
http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/Lightning/3-22-08 #1.JPG
http://www.2sly4.us/rc/codys_stuff/Lightning/3-22-08 #2.JPG

As for Hammond, that's a ways away from me. Im in Raceland. I wouldnt mind a meet in b/t if that is the case. I kinda of want to see what i have against a N/A single cab. I think you guys call it the RC. Mines not too modded and i want to see what it does. I know a s/c RC would destroy me. But id be up for it. It's all in good fun.

Last edited:
I lived in dulac for years,,,,,, but not around there anymore. goodluck on finding someone to play with

1badnightrunner said:
A few of my cousins have srt-ram down that way they go to that track all the time.. and they happen to be supercharged and with turbos on the!!!
I think theres 8 of them unless they traded them in the past few months and i haven't heard about it:dontknow:
tell them about us and the gtg in sept.

3-22-08%20%231.JPG

There's a guy with a black rc in New Iberia.................He won't race thou.

I've seen a inferno red quad cab at the church in New Iberia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back