Southern Truck Shootout

Ill be there for sure! Cant wait, last year was awesome, though i hope to see more Dodges show up this year :D i just remember Tonys stock Challenger on spray running 11.8's in the quarter making the mustang guys scratch their heads :rock: oh and the crew cab old school chevy dually running 10.2's...

Ill be there for sure! Cant wait, last year was awesome, though i hope to see more Dodges show up this year :D i just remember Tonys stock Challenger on spray running 11.8's in the quarter making the mustang guys scratch their heads :rock: oh and the crew cab old school chevy dually running 10.2's...

Yeah it was nice and dont forget about out epic video shoot LOL LMAO ahahahahhahahahahaha

Yeah it was nice and dont forget about out epic video shoot LOL LMAO ahahahahhahahahahaha

Yes yes at least we beat the sprayed SRT8 Challenger to 50!

Yeh that F150 was pretty beast, well setup, but that big a** crew cab chevy was something else! Loudest thing in the park, making 1100 at the wheels (procharged bigblock)...it was hella fun to watch :rock:

its getting closer. I hope more dodges show up than last year. well there was few last year but sat in the parking lot and didnt race.

I hope more fords show up, I counted about a dozen most ran once then went home

there were alot of lightnings there, but alot didnt run at all. mine was at home with the motor out. i will be there this year and racing. i ran couple weeks ago on stock suspension spinning like crazy and went 11.09 at 124mph. i know have QA1 race shocks front and back.

Ill be making my reservations in a few weeks and picking up a couple of cans of C16. Hopefully theres more than 2 SRT10's out there this year.

Last edited:
Its getting close. If your staying the night try to get a room near BW3s. That way we can get back to the rooms without getting on the road.

If you guys need a crappy video guy then I'll be happy to shoot it. Just pay my expenses.

Not seeing a lot of SRT chatter about going this year. They had a fair turnout last year.

I think expenses from LA would be a bit high :rock:

If you guys need a crappy video guy then I'll be happy to shoot it. Just pay my expenses.

Yeah umm...I put the evnt together and still come out of pocket on expenses so, thanks but, this is a poor folk event. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back