SPARK PLUG WIRES!

Ventura SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wire went bad so Im getting a whole new set just to be sure and was gonna go with MSD 8.55 super conductors and was wondering if these whould be good or if there are better ones out there??? thanks for your help!

no.

go Stinker wires:rock::rock::rock:

with booties:congrats::congrats:

Well Jack , some may say alot about me these days, and in the days of old I was one of the largest trouble makers there were, hence the nickname stinker

but things get old, drama gets old, sometimes we have to grow up, friendships and loyalty have allways went along way with me

and over the past four years I have learned alot about folks and what respect is all about, I can still be a hard ass, but I have changed so to speak and come to understand respect can go along way

Well Jack , some may say alot about me these days, and in the days of old I was one of the largest trouble makers there were, hence the nickname stinker

but things get old, drama gets old, sometimes we have to grow up, friendships and loyalty have allways went along way with me

and over the past four years I have learned alot about folks and what respect is all about, I can still be a hard ass, but I have changed so to speak and come to understand respect can go along way

Don't want you leaving here Stink, this is our home.

Don't want you leaving here Stink, this is our home.

Jack as much respect as i have for you, untill all this drama , bickering back and forth childish kindergarden bs stops , I dont consider anything
I know I dont have to read them , but one eventually does, and its getting very very old, I think alot lately abot going back on the road

So what type of plug wires are the best?????

Hey Tony you are selling "booties" now ... :D
Hmmm can i have a pair for my girl here plz :D :D... size 8 ... lol sorry bor im jocking ...
back to sparlplug wires now ....

Hey Tony you are selling "booties" now ... :D
Hmmm can i have a pair for my girl here plz :D :D... size 8 ... lol sorry bor im jocking ...
back to sparlplug wires now ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back