Spark Plugs

DevilDawg3097 said:
those pulstars are outrageous that would be 250. a pop. they better add 50 hp for that price.

No doubt. There better be more tire tread and a sudden full tank of gas after I install them..

Venom Power said:
No doubt. There better be more tire tread and a sudden full tank of gas after I install them..
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow:

Quoted from someone who is alot smarter than I

based on their numbers, about .0015 watt-seconds for conventional plugs vs .002 watt-seconds for this scam plug.

I can make a case for the Pulstar plug making less power. They say their spark lasts 2 billionths of a second while in conventional plugs the spark lasts 30 milllionths of a second. That means there is a shorter amount of time the A/F mixture is exposed to a means of igniting, so if the swirling mixture isn't exactly the right ratio at the point of the Pulstar when it gets its' short burst, a misfire will result causing a reduction in power and with the new OBD II system, it'll throw an "engine misfire" code. The longer duration of the conventional plug means a longer opportunity to ignite a marginal mixture.
Just another company preying on the ignorance of the general public in these times of high gas prices. Put it in the same category as the "Tornado"

why don't we see any single car manufacturer putting these gas saving/power making devices on their cars from the facory so they can be the first with a car getting 100 MPG???

Put some iridiums in NOT BOSCH and they will last you till these come out http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Firestorm_Spark_Plug

well im raising the dead here but i a question,,,

what is the diff between the

NGK 6441
and
NGK 6998

Ironhead said:
well im raising the dead here but i a question,,,

what is the diff between the

NGK 6441
and
NGK 6998
Probably just the gap. most come with preset gap from ngk and your not suppose to adjust them, but I do:p

Does anyone know the correct torque specs for the spark plugs? Can't find the info for the SRT-10 in the service manual. Thanks!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back