Spark plugs

vallessrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to change the plugs I know it has ngks but don't know exactly witch ones they are 05RC Paxton 700hp any suggestions?

Going to change the plugs I know it has ngks but don't know exactly witch ones they are 05RC Paxton 700hp any suggestions?

I would figure that they are the V-power plugs. I would suggest you go with some Bosch platinum +4 or some E3's if budget permits. Can't go wrong with either.

I would figure that they are the V-power plugs. I would suggest you go with some Bosch platinum +4 or some E3's if budget permits. Can't go wrong with either.

Gotta disagree with you. Bosch platinum +4 or +2 would not be appropriate for a performance application. Both would result in uneven and more inefficient combustion.

Indexed plugs in the appropriate heat range would be the best choice.

Last edited:
Perhaps I've been lucky then, since all my sports vehicles have had these in the past and never had an issue with them. But I'm no expert either, so I'm glad we have knowledgeable members. :)

In a four valve naturally aspirated design they could be more appropriate. I'm not knocking the product, just using them in this application. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back