Speedhut SRT Guages

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are my new guages from Speedhut. They now can do the proper SRT logo on them. They match exact OEM silver background, dark green writing, and the backlighting is hooked to the stock dimmer so they dim right with the stock ones. The needle lights up just like factory too. Sorry for the phone pic quality, but wanted to post them up so you can see. They are also a little crooked as have not been set in permanently yet. They look much better in person. I am very picky to having things look OEM, and these fit the bill better than anything else I could find out there.

The 2 steering wheel pod guages are their Legacy class, have 7-5 oclock numbers, have black bezels to blend in, and the column have alum bezels.

The column guages are their Revolution class, have 6-3 oclock dials, have peak memory, and adjustable warning light for low/hi readings. They made all 5 at once so all match together.

Take it away from here Tony.

Attachments

• Guages 1.jpg
    Guages 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 705
  • guages 2.jpg
    guages 2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 337
  • guages 3.jpg
    guages 3.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 1,444
  • guages 4.jpg
    guages 4.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Nice .. Like , ALOT...... Got prices yet ? Do they fit the 3 gauge pillar pods that Tony sells?

I likey a lot how much are they? About time someone made some to match our gauges

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not a prob i got to go out of town tomorrow had planned on getting them on the site, but will have to wait a day, got a prob I have to handle

No problem buddy...hope everything is ok!

yeah just some BS that really shouldnt have to be freakin handled, seems everyones hands gets hungry and I reckon they think I wont freakin drive 500 miles to do a face to face..........they are mistaken;)

Bryan, those gauges are badass!!! What did the set run you?

yeah just some BS that really shouldnt have to be freakin handled, seems everyones hands gets hungry and I reckon they think I wont freakin drive 500 miles to do a face to face..........they are mistaken;)

Tony, I might have to get my hands hungry and get you to do a face to face with me in florida:D . Oh, grab a set of those Belinger headers and pipes on your way, you can bring them and install them for me while we face off.:D

LOL it was an intersting day to say the least, the gauges I basically have all the pricing will have to go thru it this weekend, they have so many choices I am goig to have to see if they have a program so I can add them to the site

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back