spell check???

guinnessboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to sound like an educated a-hole, but is there anyway to install spellcheck into our posts, some of the spelling in here is comical!!! come on guys, we are better than this!

It's not the spelling we have problems with it's the fat fingers and key boards

MUTT said:
whatcha meen r spelling aint know guud?
luks gudd ta me :dontknow: :dontknow: ;) :p

ntw0rk said:
:dito::withstoopid::dito:

:D:D:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Works great too, doesn't it!

Kevan said:
FORUM NAZI CHECKING IN!!!!
:eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :eek:rly: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Kevan said:
It must be the top of the hour.
Are you all trying to get Froggy with me on the same day LOLOLOL First Jimi and now Mengele the Post Nazi :dontknow: :D I also like the nickname Mothman I gave you :D Your Goofy as Hell but I Love ya anyway :D

TheSickness said:
Are you all trying to get Froggy with me on the same day LOLOLOL First Jimi and now Mengele the Post Nazi :dontknow: :D I also like the nickname Mothman I gave you :D Your Goofy as Hell but I Love ya anyway :D

Wafflehead is coming to help you....... :confused: :dontknow: :p :D

belgiumbarry said:
Wafflehead is coming to help you....... :confused: :dontknow: :p :D
Help ?????? You don't even know your own Phuckin nickname and your gonna help me.....................:eek: Just sit there in your beam me up spacely sprockets Jetsons helmet and make fondu :D I can handle the Shit with ease ;) :D It's Wafflehouse Numb nutz.............

TheSickness said:
Help ?????? You don't even know your own Phuckin nickname and your gonna help me.....................:eek: Just sit there in your beam me up spacely sprockets Jetsons helmet and make fondu :D I can handle the Shit with ease ;) :D It's Wafflehouse Numb nutz.............

sorry almighty forum.... WHORE :p

TheSickness said:
The helmut ;) Jabs are getting to you.....Great flip of the bird ruined by a 60's crash test dummy helmet :D :p

that's supersticion Mikey , once a helmet , always the helmet...it keeps me from bad luck... :p :D :rock:

:) I need one really bad. I downloaded one and tried to use it on another forum but it didn't work,so I just try to find different words that I think I can spell right.

ummm im not sure but on my quick reply and normal reply there is a abc with a check mark on the top right of the box.. thats the spell check baby lol.. check it out :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back