Spoiler for Tonneau Cover

Black1 said:
I'm not so sure... That tonneau looks plenty wide enough. :dontknow:
Just happen to have a 2 post mount stock wing :D

Wifey said:
Just happen to have a 2 post mount stock wing :D

:rock: Could you take measurements from post to post (more importantly, from center to center of hole/stud on each side)? I think that would be helpful for her to determine if she could fit the stock wing on her truck or not. :)

Black1 said:
:rock: Could you take measurements from post to post (more importantly, from center to center of hole/stud on each side)? I think that would be helpful for her to determine if she could fit the stock wing on her truck or not. :)
I'll call the Yettie

Black1 said:

Wifey said:
I'll call the Yettie

Said he is stuck but, about 65" in the front and 65 1/2" for the rear ;) wonder how long it will take him to get his beard out of the tape measure:p :p :D :D :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
Said he is stuck but, about 65" in the front and 65 1/2" for the rear ;) wonder how long it will take him to get his beard out of the tape measure:p :p :D :D :marchmellow:

LMAO!!! :D :D :D :eek: :congrats:

Tell him "thanks!" :eek: :p

I didn't know Yetties had phones! :eek: :dontknow: :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
LMAO!!! :D :D :D :eek: :congrats:

Tell him "thanks!" :eek: :p

I didn't know Yetties had phones! :eek: :dontknow: :marchmellow:
Loud grunts travel a long ways:slug: :marchmellow:

he wants a real wing not a shopping cart handle ,,,i just returned his pm with the pic of mine he wants ,,,:aetsch:

Ironhead said:
he wants a real wing not a shopping cart handle ,,,i just returned his pm with the pic of mine he wants ,,,:aetsch:
Thought is was a she Aluminum lips :aetsch: :aetsch: :p :D :elefant:

You got him on that one Wifey:rock:

Ironhead said:
i dont care im a lezbian ,,,:D
You and Dom sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh:p :p :p :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
You and Dom sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh:p :p :p :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
I have lesbian tendencies..... Does that count?:dontknow:

joemags54 said:
I have lesbian tendencies..... Does that count?:dontknow:
When I have confermation of sex between you and Mikey I will believe you:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :itsme:

Not tryin to be a buzz kill here but don't the two post ones flex up and down at higher speeds. That's the reason they went to the three post, supported in the middle if I'm not mistaken.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Plus you animals totally jacked her thread:D :D :D

Cruster said:
Not tryin to be a buzz kill here but don't the two post ones flex up and down at higher speeds. That's the reason they went to the three post, supported in the middle if I'm not mistaken.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Plus you animals totally jacked her thread:D :D :D

and your point IS??????? :p :p :p :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back